Chapter 4: Pair of Pints

-Kyla's POV-

After hours of us getting ready, Evelyn holds up two pairs of shoes, "Black or red?"

"Black," Talia answers.

"Definitely black," I agree as I put in my earrings.

"Thanks," Evelyn says as she slips on the shoes while Freya walks into the bathroom.

"Ah, you guys look so good," Freya squeals, "We haven't had a night out like this in forever."

"I know, I've missed it," I reply. Evelyn joins us in the bathroom, and now that everyone's ready, Talia takes out her phone to snap a few photos of us.

"I know you are not taking photos without me," Simon says from the bedroom, making us laugh.

"Come in then."

Simon runs over and Talia takes a few more pictures.

"Okay, we really need to go now. The guys are threatening to leave without you," Simon tells us.

"How nice of them," Talia rolls her eyes. The five of us head down the stairs and meet up with the rest of the group. I'm surprised at how dressed up the guys are, but I'm glad I don't feel too overdressed.

"Finally," JJ says, standing up, "Is everyone ready to go?"

"Where's Freezy?" Chip asks.

We look around, seeing he's not here.

"CAL," Ethan shouts.

"YEAH?" A voice comes from upstairs.

"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE. WE'RE LEAVING," Ethan yells back.

There's a loud crash from upstairs, followed by some heavy footsteps, before Freezy appears at the top of the stairs.

He runs down wearing a blue Hawaiian shirt and some khakis.

"How were you complaining that the girls were going to take forever, and you still ended up being the last one to get ready?" I ask.

"Hey," Freezy stops, looking offended, "It takes time and effort to look this good."

As the group finally heads out the door, I hang back with Freezy and I notice Evelyn talking to Chip and Vik again. It's a shorter walk than I expected until we're outside of the bar. The music is so loud you can hear it a block down, and people are drunkenly singing outside of the exit. Once we get through the entrance, we have to walk down a flight of stairs. I'm slightly terrified my ankle is going to give out in these heels and cause a domino effect down the stairs, but I play it off like I'm fine.

"Holy shit," I say once we finally walk into the club. Bright lights are flashing everywhere as sweaty people move throughout the compact space. The bass is so loud it feels like it's practically ricocheting off the walls, and there are several stripper poles placed throughout the club with random people hopping on and off the platform.

Freezy laughs at my reaction before shouting, "They don't mess around in Ibiza."

I nod my head as I follow the group to the bar. Several rounds of shots are ordered, and I gladly take every shot passed my way.

A few shots deep, Ethan loudly yells, "PAIR OF PINTS."

"What's happening?" Evelyn asks as the guys start cheering and the bartender pulls out two large pint glasses.

"It's a tradition for two people in the group to chug a pint at this bar. Whoever loses has to do a forfeit," Freya explains.

"What's the forfeit?"