Fifteen

It's been two days since I've stayed with Ezra and I've decided it's time I leave.

"You have to work and I don't want to be a burden. Plus,your cousin will be back soon." I pack all my clothes,well my hoodie and Cairus' shirt I threw and picked up again into the bag I brought.

"You sure,I mean I don't want your boyfriend beating me up again." He jokes and I laugh,like actually laugh.
I pick up the bag and swing it over my shoulder and he escorts me to his car.
"Where do I drop you off?" He asks and I show him the direction to my house...my parents' house.

"Do you like drawing?" He asks when he notices me shading on the pocket notebook in his car.
"Yeah,I studied art in school." I smile and place the notebook back down.

"That's nice. I'm studying law. This is just part time." He says and makes a right turn. My house comes in view and the fear that grips me whenever I see my house grips me again. Harder this time.

"You can drop me here." I point at the  mailbox a few blocks away from my house.

"You sure?" He quirks an eyebrow up and I nod.

"If you say so." He shrugs and parks by the mailbox.

"Bye.." I wave and take the bag out of his car seat.
"Be careful...and if your crazy boyfriend tries anything..just call." He winks and I laugh.

I open the door of the house and the place is surprisingly quiet.

"You're home?" A voice asks and I almost jump out if my skin.

"Ye-yeah." I stutter and the person emerges from the kitchen.

"It's about time. Where have you been?" Mother questions angrily and I clutch onto the bag on my shoulder.

"I-I-I...I was at a friend's place." I say. It's not a lie but I'm sure she'll say it is.

"Really...and when did you go,after you slept Ashbourne's son or before?" She folds her arms over her chest and questions accusingly.

What?

"I..why...I didn't sleep with Cairus." I tell her. I'm not sure what he told them but when I get my hands on him...I won't do anything.

"Liar,you just keep whoring around. Do you want to contract a disease before you'll stop what you're doing?" She shouts and tears well up in my eyes.

"You know I haven't touched anyone so why would you say such a thing? I hate you. I hate all of you. So much. I hate the day I became your daughter. I'm not even sure I am!" I shout tearily and run up to my room with her hot on my trail.

"Come back here you little waste!" She shouts and holds onto my leg. I yelp when she pulls it,drawing me back.

"Don't touch me!" I cry and shout at the same time. I kick my leg and it hits her, causing her to be distracted for a while.

I run to my room and lock the door before she can get to me.

\/\/\/\/
/\/\/\/\

Hi guys!,

Sorry for the slight delay and disappearance.

I have an examination and I'll be done on Friday. This might be the last time I update for the week.