Twelve

"Um... we're here." Ezra snaps his fingers infront of me when he pulls up in a certain driveway.
I wipe my lips and I feel a wave of embarrassment wash over me when I find a trail of drool on my hand.

"Sorry." I mumble and rub my eyes. I do t even know when I fell asleep.

"I get it,don't worry." He smiles, revealing a perfect set of pearly whites.

"Let's get inside it's cold." I say and carry my bag. It doesn't even click me that I'm still wearing his shirt.
I scoff and take it off,only after I realise that I wore tank top and shorts underneath.

"Um..are you okay?" Ezra asks with his eyes closed. His face is red and his head is turned in the opposite direction.

"Yeah,you can look." I tease playfully.

He opens his eyes and sizes me up.

"You look....wow." He says and puts his hand in his pocket.
His eyes linger on my chest and I cover it by wearing my hoodie.

"Let's go inside." He says and holds my hand.

(⁠ー⁠_⁠ー⁠゛⁠)

"Where is she?" I ask her father when I get to their house. The house is shittier than I remember but not as shitty as the couple living in it.

"What do you mean?" He asks when I shake him by his collar.

"She's missing. Where the hell is Mya?!" I growl. I forgot to take my pills this morning and my emotions are going haywire.
All I see is red and I fear I might murder the man here and now.

"She... we've not seen her since the lunch yesterday." He shakes.

"I met her and she spent the night at my place,now she's missing." I tell him with great urgency. I don't know why I'm behaving like this because I barely know her and I couldn't care less if she died but seeing here like that last night made me sad.

"You what?" He spits.

I smirk and let go of his collar.

Bingo.

I've found his weakness. And I'll use it against him.

"Yes,we even slept together." I love how his face contorts in anger, revealing his fine lines.

"Yes, absolutely amazing. And how she moaned my name." I continue,slowly playing his mind.

"Fuck you." He spits and tries to scare me. Although he's a few inches taller than me,I could easily take him out.

"Find my wife and I'll stay clear off your path. No,and trust me,you'll regret choosing me as your daughter's husband." I threaten and walk out if his house.

Where the hell is that girl?

ಠಿ⁠_⁠ಠ

"You have a nice apartment." I compliment Ezra on his decoration skills.

"Thanks,but all kudos to my cousin, Kenny,he's my roommate." He places and tray of cheese and crackers infront of me.

"Um..where is he then?" I know I sound presumptuous but I don't care.

"Lithuania." He says as I munch on a cracker like a rat.

"What's he doing there?" I keep asking.

"School,and his mom is sick..my aunt." He says and I nod.

"I'm sorry." I say when suddenly we hear a knock on the door.

"I'll get that." He says and walks to the door.

"Where the fuck is she?" I hear someone's voice.

A voice too familiar.