Eleven

I look at the girl in the skimpy attire and a sudden awkwardness washes over me.

"Um..yeah,I missed you." Cairus says with his thick accent.

I look at them for a while before the girl snaps her fingers at me.

"Hey,excuse me,stop looking at my boyfriend and get me a glass of wine." She says as if I'm her maid.

"What?" I can't believe when I'm hearing.

Boyfriend? I knew it. I knew something was up with this guy.

"Do I have to repeat myself? Get. Me. A. Glass. Of. Wine." She breaks the words in syllabus as I'm dyslexic.

"Baby,your maid isn't listening to me." She whines at Cairus and I look at him as if I expect him to defend me.

"I'll fire her and get a new person in her place." He says and kisses her cheek.

What?

"You heard her,get the wine!" He shouts and I feel my anger tipping over.

"You know what Boss?,I quit!" I say and pick up the bag I packed my clothes in.
I slam the door behind me without caring to look back.

After fifteen minutes,I manage to find an elevator and a way out of his apartment suite.

I remember that Ezra gave me his number the first day we met incase I wanted someone to talk to.
I pull my phone out of my pocket and it's then I realise that I have cuts on my wrist.

"Shit." I curse when he doesn't pick up at the first ring.

"Hello?" He croaks into the phone.
"Still asleep I presume?" I ask with a smile.

"Haha,very funny. What's up?" He asks and I ask to come and pick me up.

"Um,where are you exactly?" He asks and I realise I don't even know I'm at.

"I don't know." My shoulders slump as I begin to walk away from the apartment.

"Mya?" He mentions my name when I grow silent for too long.

I'm still angry at him for doing what he did.

"I'll send my location and you'll pick me up." I tell him and he agrees.

"Hey." He says when he pulls up infront of me. It's been thirty minutes since the phone call and the wind just keeps getting chilly.

"Hi,it's cold out here." I say and he opens the car door for me.
"Sorry." His face is red and he smiles, exposing a set of pearly whites.

"Don't worry." I mumble as I feel myself getting lost in his smile.

"Let's go,I'm getting uncomfortable here." I tell him and he speeds off.

(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ᴥ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ⁠ʋ⁠)

Lisa can't keep her hands to herself. She managed to ruin a perfectly good moment between Mya and I and now,she won't keep her hands to herself.

"Your maid is really annoying." She says and I feel like hitting her mouth.

"Yeah,good thing she quitted." I say even though I know I don't mean what I'm saying.

I have to find her.

Lisa whines when I get off the couch and walk out of the apartment.
When I get there,I see her getting into someone's car.
Although it's far away,I can still make out the figures.

That damn waiter.

He smiles at her when she gets into the car and they drive off.

"Get me intel on one Ezra Levant." I issue a command to Everett before smashing my phone on the ground.
I need to find a vent for this anger or else I'll destroy something.

"Are you okay?" Lisa asks when I get back to the apartment, luckily,the main family house is far away and because of that, they'll be able to shield their eyes from what is infront of me.

"What are you wearing?" I face palm myself for letting her into the house.

Scratch that,she broke in and ruined the perfect moment I had with Mya.

"Is it wrong to look good for my baby?" She asks and twirls around. I roll my eyes at her stupidity before walking upstairs.

"I have somewhere to be." She follows me into my bedroom and I fight back the urge to yell at her.

"Where?" She asks presumptuously.

"Hm,let me say,Milan. I'll be back in the evening." I lie.
She smiles and kisses me on the cheek.

"Remember to get me that bag." She says and I nod before walking out.

"I will." I tell her even though I know I won't.