Extra

So this is past like after vidhya left her home with Dhruv...

Vidhya's pov:

     "Do you have any plan of marrying me Dhruv " I asked  Dhruv.  My mood is totally worst .  All I feel now is that I want him at any cost.

" I have already told you Vidhu , I will only marry you the day your parents say yes for this relationship unless and until it is and will be no from my side . It's final. " Dhruv said trying to control his anger.

My heart was thumping badly. He didn't want me again that is all I feel. I stayed quiet this time.

" I'm going to London and this it's going to be for few months until then cool off your mind . Stop thinking of only marriage nothing like that is going to happen any time soon " he said and stormed out of my room in anger.

I sighed and sat on the bed looking at the ceiling. I'm staying in his house with his family and now I don't feel it right. I feel like a burden to him and his family. It's just that , though they consider me as their family I feel like an intruder staying here without any relationship. Though we love eachother there is no name tag for our relationship which is what making me think of all the weird possibilities.

As said earlier Dhruv left for London. He just gave me a nod before leaving. I have been hunting for job for months now but now I have an offer letter with me.

I have got a job in an MNC  with 15k salary per month . I  have already spoken about my inner turmoil to Gayu didi few days back. I told her about my plan to move out of here which she refused in a go. I  tried to convince her in all mean and finally she ended up accepting by decision but with a condition that she will be also moving out.

It's  been few days, Dhruv never called me after he left for London neither did I tried to call him. We moved out after being scolded thousand time by his mother but still we convinced her saying that it was easy for our travel.

Life was moving on quietly with us going for our jobs and then chilling out in our free time. It was peaceful without any thoughts until my horning bell rang. I knew it was him. I got to know he is going to back today.

I opened the door only for him to look at me with his angered eyes. Didi came out and saw him. None of us made a move.

" Gayu go home. " he spoke as he handed over the car key to her. She left because she knew well that he was angry and things are not going to end well. As she left he locked the door after entering the house.

It was very silent none of us spoke. I looked at the time it was past 10 so I decided to sleep letting him decide his own things. I walked to my room obviously sir decided to follow me.

" what the hell is your problem " he asked holding my arm in his. I didn't answer him and tried to pull away my hand from his hold.

" why the hell did you move out. What was the necessity of this now. You were fine and happy there " he bombarded me with questions.

" who am I to stay there Dhruv.  As your best friend's cousin sister I can stay there for few days not for too long. It won't be that good . Even my conscious will not let me do so " I said camly looking into his eyes. He left my arms. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes waiting for sleep to take over me......

******
Will continue in the nxt update... see you soon.... bye bye.