Chap 25

Vidhya came back home alone as Dhruv told her he had some important work to do so he will be two hours late. Vidhya had a constant smile on her face as she has finally gained Dhruv's attention which she has been seeking for years.

As she entered her house she saw the person she hated the most sitting there . It was Siya's brother.  She never told anyone Siya being Shekar's daughter and her brother being the one who had placed men behind her whom she ended up killing.  Her blood boils on seeing him.

She never liked him since the beginning.  He use to eye her sometimes which she herself has noticed sometimes but her eyes has always been on her man.

" long time no see, Shridhar " Vidhya said sarcastically shocking her family because Vidhya has been totally closed off and quiet after that incident but today she seems to speak out that too as if she is ready to fight him.

" hi " Shridhar said awkwardly as he knew well today he is gonna face her wrath.

Vidhya came and stood infront of him folding her hands infront of her chest.

" Vidhya"  Nithya called her out. Vidhya showed her palms indicating her mother to not interfere. Nithya was shocked because vidhya has never behaved in such a way to her.

" you shouldn't have come infront of me after such kind of stunt pulled off by your men " she accused him.

" Are you mad , what the hell are you speaking to my brother " Siya yelled at Vidhya.

" Shut up... Shut the fuck up ..... If I even hear your breath out I won't even hesitate to snap your neck " Vidhya screamed at Siya making her backoff.

The little girl... dad's little princess  who doesn't even know to do anything on her own is now ordering others in such a way that they are even scared to stand infront of her. Gayathri whistled hearing Vidhya's out roar. Others were stunned to speak.

" Just because I stay quiet doesn't mean you people will make use of me. I stayed quiet because Yagan mama loved your sister or else I wouldn't even have thought for a second before spoiling her life.

Your father was killed because he was a rapist and now you are following his footsteps without failure it seems " Vidhya taunted the brother and sister.

" you ... "

" I'm not yet done " she said loudly making him stop.

" what your father did was a mistake and they took revenge.  I didn't want to bring myself into this mess but you decided to involve me just because I'm a girl and an easy option... isn't it ... "

" I don't like when someone touch me without my permission.... I don't even hesitate to kill them " saying this she straightly punched him into his nose making him bleed profusely.

" Vidhya ... " everyone screamed loudly but that didn't stop her from hitting him. Vishak and others tried stopping her but they couldn't.

Dhruv who came in saw the scene  got shocked.  He came in and got hold of Vidhya in his arms with her arms locked in his.  But Vidhya was uncontrollable,  Dhruv glared at his sister who was enjoying the show.

" I brought you here so that you can keep her in control not to enjoy her being lethal " Dhruv scolded his sister who didn't even mind his words and walked towards Sridhar .

" Gayu noo " Dhruv screamed as he knew well his sister will end up killing him.

Aadhav who noticed her movements got hold of her in time stopping her from further actions.

Dhruv sighed as Aadhav stopped Gayu but the tigress in his hands was not at all in her right state of mind.

" I'm sorry but I have to do it now " saying that he pressed the pressure point at her neck making her faint in his arms.

" you are going to face her wrath bhai " Krishna told as he saw the scene.

" none of you are useful. You can't even control her" Dhruv scolded his siblings.

" We won't stop her... it's her fight... her pain... " Krishna answered his brother.

" That doesn't mean she will end up killing another person again " Dhruv said angrily holding Vidhya in his arms.

Vishak took Vidhya in his arms from Dhruv and took her to her room.

" we can't let this matter go like this " Yagan said looking at his wife and brother in law.....

******