chap 16

" Appa do you remember how Dhruv's dad warned us that he is planning something, seems like I have to give into it. " Yagan told to his father

" what is it now Yagan, already thousands of issues are happening around us " Athrav said rubbing his forehead in irritation.

" Appa there was a project which we both began together and due to all the issues I was planning to abort it but now Dhruv has showed his interest in that and the client is asking us to work together. I can't even stand a chance to deny it and about Dhruv I don't have any idea about it " Yagan started ranting walking back and forth

" It's better to keep him infront of us than worry for every single second what he is  going to do next " Atharv told yagan.

" what do you mean by that " Vishak asked Atharv

" we will make arrangements for him to stay in our house so that we can keep an eye on him " Atharv said to which vishak nodded his head.

" but Appa... ok then I will look into it " Yagan said and left from there.

" Vidhya is trying to save Dhruv from everything,  she is the barrier " Vishak said to Atharv making him frown.

" are you even thinking what you are saying,  why would Vidhya try to be a barrier " Atharv asked him frustrated.

" love...... love could make you do anything, I don't know whether Dhruv made use of her feelings to achieve his goals or whether he also like her or whether she was just a mere pawn in his game " Vishak sighed thinking of his daughter.

" why do you think she loves him. It could be like he might have blackmailed her to do it " Atharv defended Vidhya.

" I saw her wearing a chain, it doesn't belong to her " Vishak said.

" so what it could be one of friends too " Atharv said trying to make Vishak's speculations wrong.

" It belongs to Dhruv, I have seen him wearing it later he said he lost it and now my daughter has it . " Vishak said looking nowhere.

" stop making stories Vishak , it's totally impossible " Athrav told him.

" let's see whether my speculations are correct or wrong, he will be in this same house only right let's see who has feelings for whom. Asking Vidhya anything would be useless so it's better if I use my ways " Vishak said looking far.....