chap 1

Vidhya is the youngest daughter of the Vishak and Nithya. She is also the youngest in the family and everyone loves and pampers her a lot. She has been given every freedom by her parents. Most of the time all the families stay together. She has long hair,  which she never cut because her father likes it. She is simply known as dad's little princess .

Vidhya spends most of her time with Yagan , Atharv's son. She always follows him wherever he goes.

Then comes her elder brothers Aadhav and Adit , the twin brothers . Aadhav is more mature , strict and married to Arya and has a son.

Adit is still in search of his soul mate whom he has declared that he is yet to find .

Vishnu , son of Vishal and Swathi is the third child and he is also married.

Nithyashree is married and settled in London. Kavin the youngest son in the family is still in college studying MBA, he is more brilliant than his normal age people

Vidhya is studying Engineering 3rd year and has failed in every single subjects. She keeps on studying to pass atleast one single subject but she couldn't. Ofcourse even she gets scolding her whole family she can't even pass one single subject.

Today the whole family is celebrating Diwali together. It doesn't happen every year still when they wish they just make it happen.

" where is this Vidhya, I told her to be available at the time of Pooja but now she is nowhere to be found "  Vishak said as it's almost time for Pooja.

" This girl always being late she is going to get ear fulls from me later , come on Appa let's start the Pooja she will join us later "  Aadhav said to his father to which he nodded.

Soon everyone together did the Pooja and Vidhya reached after the Pooja ended earning  glare from her father.

Nithya twisted her ears making her cry in pain .

" Ahhh.... Amma sorry sorry sorry....I was just admiring the beauty infront of me and I got late please leave my ears it's painful" Vidhya pleaded her mother.

" You never listen to any of us, the only person you ever listen is your father and him being himself never ever scolds you .... I don't know where this is going to lead you " Nithya scolded her daughter.

" stop it Akka.... don't scold her like this... she will rectify herself next time " Swathi came to her rescue.  Vidhya hugged Swathi escaping from her mother.

" I asked you to be here before the Pooja not after it ended " Vishak questioned her.

" it's okay appa God is not going to be angry with me " she said taking the Aarti. Vishak shook his head at her carelessness and resumed his work.

" Dhruv " Swathi sighed seeing Yagan's friend .

" we know you are an atheist but still your presence here would have been better " he said feeding him Prasad which he ate because he couldn't say no.

" now I'm here na Aunty " he said smiling a bit. Swathi shook her head at him.

Yagan wrapped his hands around Dhruv's neck and fed him another laddoo which he had glaring at him while Yagan laughed.

" Vidhya why are hell bent on getting scolded by everyone " Yagan asked her as she stood beside him.

" just like that maama , maybe future might change " she said giggling earning hit on her back head from him to which Dhruv chuckled. She gave him a sting eyed look and went away from there.....

*********

Hello all back with new book and new chapters.... please bear with the slow updates... I will write an update whenever I can.

Andddddd  this story is totally going to be a mess and mystery.... I hope you people will like it too.....

Until then bye