chap 36

Vidhya woke with Dhruv on her naked chest.  He was sleeping like a baby. Vidhya started playing with his beard reminiscing the past when she got pregnant with Vikram.  She still can't forget what she did to make Dhruv her man.

This day he is lying on her comfortably as hers in every manner but to reach this reach the beginning wasn't that easy it was a path full of stones and rocks . Today it's a bed full of roses but those days were as if her total bed was made of thorns.

" what's running in that little brain of yours " Dhruv asked in his morning voice as he looked at her face from her chest.

" the journey of making you mine " she replied smiling while he hovered over her.

" it wasn't an easy journey " he said with a small smile on his face .

" ofcourse... I...it waaasn't " Vidhya gasped as Dhruv entered her swiftly.

" I'm sore... just be gentle " she said to him while he was inside her without any movement.

" was it too painful yesterday " he asked caressing her face.

" after the whole session you think it won't be painful " she asked him smiling to which he shook his head.

As per she asked him he moved slowly torturing her little by little. He took one of her mound into his mouth while moving slowly in and out of her.

" ahh.. " she moaned he bite her sore nipples he switched to the other while she was trying hard to control her moans.

Letting go of her nipple with a pop sound Dhruv started sucking her neck continuing on her collar bone stimulating every sensation in her body.

" Dhruv... " Vidhya called his name slowly as the pleasure was too much for her. He hit on her g-spot making her cum. She was breathing heavily while he increased his pace making her eyes roll in pleasure Cumming all inside her.

Seeing her eyes roll in pleasure always satisfies him to the core. He moved out of her slowly while she was breathing heavily due to all the pleasures.

He layed beside her and looked at her plopping his head on his hand and admired her more than ever.

" what are looking at " she asked as felt him looking at her.

" my art work on you " he said and hit him on his chest.

" Do you want to continue this in the restroom " he asked playing with her nipples still looking into her eyes. She rolls her eyes at him.

" I can give you many other reasons to roll your eyes you know " he said pinching her nipples.  She pushed away his hands as she is very sore.

" I don't think I can even walk after what you have done " she says to him.

" here let me look " he said and opened her legs wide and eyed her pussy which is leaking with him cum.

" Dhruv.... " Vidhya yelled at him but he never cared. He touched the cum coming out mixed with hers.

" it's an errotic site vidhu ... to see you all naked opened up with my cum leaking out of your pussy " he said still looking at her cunt. She closed her eyes with her hands hearing him.

He smiled looking at her covered face and picked her up. He took her into the restroom and placed her into the tub and started filling it with mild hot water.

He sat behind her placing her on his lap and caressed her body slowly massaging them to reduce her pain. She enjoyed his aftercare laying on his chest.

Nothing could be more bliss than thus.....