chap 7

6 months later....

Finally I gave my final exam and completed my final year ofcourse not successfully because I know I will fail in every subjects.

Engineering is not my cup of cake is what I knew since beginning but I never went against my father's words so I did this course for his satisfaction. But there are few things I have done without his knowledge. I hope I would be able to stand up to their expectations.

I packed all my clothes and boarded the bus to back to my home.

I got a window seat. I sat there and enjoyed the breeze as the wind hit my face. It reminded me of his words

" you have a great life ahead of you Vidhu don't think I'm the only destination of your life. You have to achieve great heights. "

I think it's great time I follow his words. I won't ever forget him or his memories but I will try to achieve great heights on my own.
Hereafter I'm going to work hard , tell my father what I'm interested in, earn money and live my life to its fullest.

Planning my future I wandered my thoughts with the nature around me passing slowly with the speed of the bus.

I sighed as I reached the front gate of my house. I hope everything that happens ahead will be fine.

I smiled as I entered my house. It was evening so only the kids were at home. I just waved at them with smile and went to my room upstairs to dump all my luggages.

I freshened up as soon as possible , I'm very eager to have food cooked by my Amma. It's been too long  I have had something to eat that's good to eat.

I went to the kitchen to check for something to eat. I took the food in the plate and sat on the counter and started relishing the food after too long.

" when did you come back ma " Radha aunty , our house maid asked me.

" just in the afternoon aunty " I said licking my fingers, she laughed as I did so.

My elder sister in law , Divya came in. I did not bother to change my posture or gesture.

" Atleast behave like a girl " she said to which I didn't bother to reply. I completed my food and washed the plates and left from there as she was preparing something.

Seeing my Amma I ran and hugged her.

" Amma.... I missed you " I said hugging her tightly to which she chuckled at me.

" you have lost weight " she said caressing my head.

" perks of being in hostel " I said smiling at her. Seeing her after many months made me very emotional that I'm trying to control my tears very badly.

" Amma is Appa still angry on me " I asked her hoping she would say the opposite nevertheless my hope died.

" no ma... he will come around soon " she said kissing my forehead.

Soon Appa came home , when he saw me he stood there for few milli seconds and then went back to his room.

I left Amma and went to my room and broke out crying rivers. I wanted to hug my Appa and tell him many things like how I suffered in hostel, how I have planned for my future and all but I couldn't face him.

I slept crying like that.....

**********

Sorry about the updates. All of a sudden I became sick and I had to come back to my home town .

About the romance I think this story will be little bit slow for that part ....