chap 20

Dhruv stood near the window and was watching the view through it but lots of thoughts were running in his mind.  If it was not for Vidhya then by now he would have killed many innocent people and made a huge sin.

After leaving from here few months back, he told his papa ( father ) everything. He told his how he found about the family he intended to kill is totally innocent and how he was about to commit a huge crime. His father slapped him very hard and then dismissed the guards he placed around Vidhya.

He was totally under house arrest.  He never went anywhere nor did any work all he did stayed  at his house and then back and forth to meet his granny in London.

It came as a huge shock to him when Shiva informed him about Vidhya's rape , arrest and then the rapist's murder. He was damn sure that he wouldn't have touched Vidhya because it was him whom made her learn every self defense through his sister.

In the beginning he just began it to escape from her but she learned it very quickly. Whenever she comes to meet him he will give her some kind of work to learn or to help him with legal works, that's how he avoided her but everything is in vain now.

As soon as he learned about the incident he wanted to meet her but his father has prohibited him. Inorder to meet her he stopped eating food so that his father would let him meet her but he didn't.

So he continued the hunger strike and after 5 days he fainted. That's when finally his father said he would let him meet her but only after he personally meet her.

After meeting Vidhya his father let him meet her and finally he is here but he hasn't got a chance to meet her up and talk to her privately.

As these thoughts were wandering around his mind  he saw Vidhya standing near the pool. He decided to meet her, so he went to the pool.

Vidhya was standing near the pool enjoying the breeze when Dhruv came there. Seeing him she started to leave but he stood infront of her blocking her way to go out.

" come here " he said opening his arms , Vidhya stood there still looking down.

Without any hesitation he moved forward and hugged her taking her into his arms. He kissed on her hair as she hugged him back slowly.

No words were spoken between them. It was their silence that spoke thousand words that their mouth couldn't convey.

Vidhya started crying while hugging him letting out all her pain which she never conveyed to anyone. She was glad that Dhruv never questioned her anything.

He took her near the step and sat there while she laid on his shoulder and cried. He was holding her hands in his giving her every strength he could provide her.

" I missed your warmth and support " Vidhya mumbled sniffing once her tears died out.

" I missed your blabbering, cute little fights with me,your voice ,your madness " Dhruv wanted to say out all these things to her but he chose to stay quiet because he is scared now. He is scared of himself. He is scared that he might end up becoming another version on him whom might harm and take away the all the happiness of this little girl.

" hmm " he hummed in return. She pinched him hard making him cry in pain.

" why did you just pinch me " he asked her trying to move away from her but she holded him tight not letting him out of her hold.

" why did you tell them everything " she asked him like an angry bird which actually je felt cute , he controlled his smile and maintained his neutral face.

" They are bound to know everything soon they will know the other things too " he said to her.

" but... " she tried to convince him to not reveal other things too.

" No buts I have decided " he said his final decision. She rolled her eyes at him.

"Wish I could make them roll in some other way" he thought in his mind and shook his head on his own thoughts......