chap 31

Dhruv entered the room and saw Vidhya sleeping hugging his pillow. He smiled seeing her. He doesn't know why but she seems very beautiful in his eyes at times he couldn't take off his eyes on her.

  It's been two years since she threw away everything she had in her life and came for him. All she wanted in her life is him. Still he couldn't digest the fact that how could this little girl love him morethan anything in this world.

  His father never cared about him , his mother never wanted him it was only his granny who took care of him even after all the obstacles she has faced. But now she has become his world.  He couldn't even think of anything other than her, his world revolves around her. She has made him crazy for her.

He went to freshen up as it's been a hectic day for him. He has opened his cafe along with book store so people come there to read book with a cup of coffee. Today it took time for him for close it up.

After freshening up he came and laid beside Vidhya who was sleeping peacefully. He pulled her close to his bare chest facing him. Desire filled him as he eyed her lips. Though he didn't want to disturb her sleep he couldn't control himself around her.

He moved away the comforter to check her clothing. She was just in her slip and inner wear. He moved  her slip down to see her boobs.

It has become bit larger after she gave birth to their son. He pecked her lips and moved down to taste her boobs. Wrapping his mouth around her nipples he started sucking and playing with them.

Vidhya opened her eyes slowly as she felt his mouth on her boobs. She interwined her fingers in his hair as he was sucking her boobs one after the other. When he left them they were reddish and painful. He looked at her and smiled which she returned lovingly and pulled him for a kiss.

He moved away her thong and entered inside her in one thrust making her gasp in-between the kiss. She wrapped her legs around his waist and he moved inside her fastly not even giving her time to grasp what is happening around her.

She still remembers the first time he told her he don't trust himself around her especially when they are in bed he could even turn into beast and hurt her but doesn't realize it himself. He could be like his father not caring about the women.

She trusted him saying that he is nowhere like his father and her trust on him was never wrong. It was true he forgets everything when they are in bed but once he is out of his high he pampers her like his whole world. So complains to him every single thing like a baby.

He left her lips letting her breathe  and nibbled her neck making her shiver in pleasure.  He never ceased his movements inside her. She came as soon as he hit her prostrate but that didn't stop him from moving inside her.

When he touched her clit she hissed due to sensitivity which made him look at her and slow down his movements. He pulled out of her and removed her dishelved clothes from her body. He turned her on her stomach and entered into her from behind . He moved inside her pulling her more closer to him holding her breast tightly making fall into the abyss of pleasure. 

He circled her sensitive clit making her sqirm in his hold in pleasure. She came again soon because of his administrations making her tired. Her body slumped into him in tiredness.  He slowed down his movements holding her close kissing her forehead.

He made her lay on her back and moved inside her vigorously.  He came when she came for the third time . Though he wanted to continue seeing her half closed eyes he let her rest. He looked at his dishelved beauty with his member still inside her. He pulled her body close making his enter her fully. She clenched her eyes tightly to which he chuckled.

Kissing her forehead he removed his member out of her slowly and wiped her body with wet towel.

He pulled her body closer to him laying beside her and massaged her stomach so that she won't be in much pain when she wakes up the next morning.....

******

Ufffff .....