chap 10

I roamed around the whole empty house as if etching it's every nook and corner in my memory. I looked at the book pride and prejudice which reminded me of the old days.

" vidhya do you by any chance like me or want to marry me " Yagan maama asked me as I was traveling with him in the car. I was stunned for a moment as he asked me that question

" no no maama there is nothing like that " I told him hurriedly.

" hey calm down, I just wanted to ask you about it since Amma started looking alliance for me " he told me with a little smile

" wow I'm going to dance a lot in your marriage maama " I said happily to which he just chuckled.

We reached Dhruv's house.  We got  down and went inside. He was cooking in the kitchen. I went in and stole the hot spicy pakoda and ran away to his study room.

After few minutes Dhruv came into the studies. I was sitting on his chair with my legs on his study table. Without minding me he started searching for something.

" maama asked me whether by any chance I love or I want to marry him " I said to him. Dhruv stopped whatever he was doing and looked at me.

" you know what is the best idea I could give you , just marry him atleast you will be out of my hair " he said sarcastically and turned back to do his work.

I got down from the chair and climbed the sofa near to him and pulled down his hair and pushed him on the sofa and sat on his back without leaving my grip on his hair.

" ahhh leave me girl " he said in pain

" what did you say .... to marry him... you know how much he is older to me ... he is almost my father's age " I said increasing my grip.

" then what am I.... am I of your brother's age " he said trying to pull out of my grip.

" you... you... you are my man " I said hitting on his back hardly making him cry in pain.

I took the pride and prejudice book near to me and started hitting him. All of a sudden I was pulled away from him when I turned to look it was maama.

" why the hell are you hitting him " maama asked me with a curt look on his face. I was breathing heavily so I couldn't answer him.

Dhruv stood up holding his head and back .

" i asked her to drop out of college as it's useless so she started hitting me as I'm stopping her from obeying her father's words. " Dhruv answered maama.

" if  you hit him hereafter I'm not taking  you along with me never " mama said to which I got out of the room angrily.

....

I smiled as this book reminded me of hitting him. I turned around as I heard some noise behind me. I saw the same guy whom I noticed more than once before .

" who the hell are you? Get out of my house right now " I shouted at the person infront.

He smirked and gave me a sly smile. He took out a knife and pointed it at me.

" how about a quick death Vidhya ..... nope " he said and dropped the knife down. My heart started thumping fast.  I moved back  trying to find some way to escape from him.

" I need to feel you before that " he said. I pushed him and started running. I started calling my father, brothers and uncles atleast someone could pick it up.

Finally  Aadhav anna picked up the call.

" stopping creating nuisance Vidhya if no one is picking up the call then please think we are busy. Let us be in peace  for a day atleast without any problem " he started screaming on the call.

" Anna please  listen I'm in danger... " I said running scared like hell trying to escape from him.

" stop your drama vidhya. You want me to talk to you that's it right fine. Once we are back I will behave as everything was before now please stop this " my father said on the call.

" Appaa..  " I said as the call disconnected

He took hold of my hair making me scream in pain.

" your hair it always adds beauty to you... I have always wanted you Vidhya " he pulled me with my hair. My sleeves tore I tried to escape my hold by his hands .

" leave me... leave " I tried to fight him. He hit my head on the wall making it bleed. I felt dizzy.

He pushed me on the bed . Either one of us are dying today I'm not letting him do what he wants to do with me......