chap 19

Gayathri was holding Vidhya's hand and not letting her go even for one second. So Vidhya was forced to sit in the hall where everyone are there. Though she didn't want to be among all the people she can't deny these siblings.

These people has become an important part of her life over years how can she deny them, even if she denies they won't let her.

" vidhu how is your studies going on " Dhruv asked as he came after strolling around a bit.

People were silent as everyone knew she has washed out all her subjects in engineering. But Siya decided to speak out.

" oh about that she has failed in all her subjects " Siya's voice could show her happiness for Vidhya's despair.

" oh I see, I always knew engineering was never her cup of cake and yeah Vidhu... I got a call from your university that you are the Gold medalist and you should be there for graduation at any cost " Dhruv said glancing at Siya and Vidhya.

" what are talking about we all knew she is not good at her studies " Aathav spoke out.

" Is it lawyer mam " Dhruv said with a light smirk on his face while looking at Vidhya and walked away while she was glaring at him as  if she could kill him at any moment.

" don't even think about lying again Vidhya, say everything about whatever he was talking " Vishak ordered Vidhya. Dhruv was standing on the railing in the second floor watching the drama unfold.

" I didn't want to study engineering I wanted to do law so I have done every preparations and entrance exam clearance done. But before I could say about it you guys got my admission in engineering so .... I concentrated on what I loved to do that's it nothing else " she said looking at the floor.

" which college did you study " Vishak asked because he knew it was his mistake of not asking her wishes and taking her for granted.

" London law university "she mumbled

" how did you managed everything " Nithya asked her.

" mostly I attended online classes when there is anything important...."

" important... just complete it " Yagan said

" Dhruv took me there " she completed making them astonished.

Vishak glanced at Dhruv who was watching everything from upstairs. Both of them had eye contact ,Dhruv averted his eyes and walked away.

" He did it deliberately " Gayathri whispered in Vidhya's ear.

" he will face my wrath later " Vidhya whispered back

" I have no idea when you started drifting away from us Vidhya, now it seems like you are too far that we can't even reach you " Nithya said with tears in her eyes and walked away soon Vishak followed her too.

Vithya didn't look at anyone,  she didn't owe anyone any explanation so she stayed quiet.....