chap 12

" what happened why do you seem restless " Nithya asked Vishak.

" I don't know.... " he said looking at his phone. He dialled Vidhya's number. The ring went full but no one didn't pick up.

" I just want to make sure she is fine " Vishak said dialing her again.

" Appa stop fretting she will be fine "  Aadhit tried to calm him down.

" you are just making yourself sick anna " Vishal told him.

" you guys be here, I'm returning back  to home" vishak said taking out his things. Everyone tried to stop him but they couldn't.

After that call from Vidhya he felt very distressed. He felt something is wrong and wanted to talk to her. But she never picked up the call so he wanted to meet her.

" uncle please we all came here to spend some quality time don't spoil it because of her childishness " Siya tried to talk to her.

" my daughter will always be a child to me. So her childishness is never ever going to bother me and none of your words are going to stop me. I need to see my daughter and if requires I will bring her here because don't forget she is also a part of this family " Vishak said curtly.

" but she tried to kill my husband just because she couldn't get him" Siya tried to reason out. Vishak chuckled at her.

" Siya you don't know about my daughter. If my daughter wanted your husband , Yagan then nothing could have stopped her not even me. But the thing she is wanted is not Yagan but something else, just for that she did all these things . If you don't believe then let me ask something to Yagan .

Yagan Vidhya said no when you asked her whether she wanted to marry you right " Vishak asked Yagan.

" yes maama , she refused " Yagan said truthfully.

" I was the one who asked Yagan to ask her this. So I'm sure my daughter never liked your husband and her after if anyone tries to blame my daughter then you would see a different shade of me " he warned.  Seeing him like this  Siya backed off.

" Then why did you punish her Anna " Vishal asked him.

" because of her involvement in Yagan's accident. I wanted her to rectify herself that's all " he said distressed.

" I will come with you let's go and get her " Ashwin said getting ready to go along with him.

" You guys stay here and come back next week " Vishak told them and left along with Ashwin.

Soon they boarded the flight and reached the airport.  They hired a cab and reached their house at seven in morning.

When they saw their house it was  something weird. It was way too quiet than it should be. Suddenly a neighbor who went for morning run came back and saw vishak.

" Vishak... " the neighbor called him.

" Hi Sanjay " vishak responded.

" I'm sorry for what happened with Vidhya. She is such a sweet girl but I never thought she would face such thing in life. Take her to a good psychiatrist everything will be fine " Sanjay said patting his shoulder.

" what are you saying " Vishak questioned him confused.

" Vidhya is very strong minded Vishal. She killed her own rapist. She will be fine don't worry about anything " Sanjay said and left from there.

Vishak's world stilled hearing that  his daughter was raped. He couldn't process anything.  His little princess was raped.

" Vishak come let's go I have contacted the police station we will get every information from there "  Ashwin said and brought him out of trance. Vishak was totally broken hearing about it. Soon they both went to the police station and spoke with the police.

Since Ashwin was a police it was easy for them to get every information. It was evening when they arranged to meet Vidhya, but she refused to meet anyone.

Using Ashwin's connections he planned to take her out of jail. Vishak was heart broken to inform anyone. So Ashwin called Swathi and informed her. Because he would know how to bring everyone back with causing any issues....