16

A U T H O R

Y/N smiled helplessly as she watched the Queen in front of her.

Never she thought that she would have the chance to have breakfast with the Queen.

It was only the two of them. Y/N sighed as she drank the orange juice.

'Feel free to roam around the palace and the garden. It's very beautiful. There is a lake too.'

Y/N nodded.

'You know you and the crown prince are so similar.' The queen suddenly said making Y/N choke.

Y/N coughed and looked at the queen.

'Have you seen him? How is he? Isn't he handsome?'

Y/N admits that her twin is handsome but she knew the queen was asking her for a different meaning.

The queen was seeing Y/N as Jungkook's potential girlfriend.

'Just because people have similar habits doesn't mean that they are destined!' Y/N thought.

'A-ah, actually I haven't seen the Crown Prince yet.' Y/N laughed awkwardly.

'Huh? Is that so? Well, how about we have dinner together tonight? You can see him too-'

'I am ready! Thank you for inviting me!' Y/N bowed.

Y/N became excited after knowing that there was a possibility of her twin and her meeting tonight.
.
.
.
.
Walking out of the dining hall, Y/N went to the garden with a sketchbook and pencil.

It's been a while since she took some time off.

She sat down in front of the lake and looked at the calm nature.

A few people were walking in the garden. Some took boats and went inside the lake.

Hoshi was with Sang Yeob who came last night and stayed beside Y/N.

Leo morphed into a cat and laid beside Y/N, on the grass.

'Are you going to see your brother tonight, host?' Leo asked.

'Yep!'

'What are you sketching?'

'My previous works. I have to remember them so that after I return, I won't forget.'

'Was the host always dedicated to drawing?'

'Umm, I mean both Jungkook oppa and I inherited this skill from our grandpa. I like drawing. But I like being a doctor more. Maybe it's because I struggled hard at that time to survive and be away from my family.'

Y/N mumbled as she put her back on a big tree and started to draw.

'Leo, do you think oppa will remember everything?'

'It depends on the host's efforts.'

Y/N didn't smoke anymore and Leo also stopped talking.

Y/N drew some old Webtoon characters and then started to draw new ones. She started to form the story and write it down so that there wouldn't be too much work when she went back.

Soon it became lunchtime.

Fortunately, nobody came near Y/N. Y/N put her sketchbook down and stretched her arms.

Suddenly a commotion happened.

A pregnant woman fell onto the lake water as her husband and others started to shout.

Y/N was startled because of the screams but when she grasped the situation, she panicked and rushed towards the lakeside.

Maybe her years of work made her muscles move faster as she kneeled before the unconscious pregnant human.

'Somebody call the doctor! My wife! My child!' The man panicked and cried.

'Don't worry. Both of them will be alright!' Y/N said as she looked at the pregnant woman.

The commotion made people walk towards them as they circled Y/N, the unconscious pregnant woman, and her husband.

'Shouldn't they bring her to the doctor? That lady is pregnant.'

'Why is that human girl there? The lady will die at this rate!'

The husband heard these words and also frowned as he tried to take his wife away.

Y/N held his hand tightly and refused.

'Unless you want her dead, I think you should let me help her. I will take full responsibility. Now stay away mister.' Y/N pushed the man away and looked at the woman.

A vampire woman got angry as she shouted but Y/N paid no attention.

She carefully performed CPR and did some other weird things to see if the baby was alright or not.

Those things were uncommon in this world.

But she didn't know.

Leo morphed into a small bug and sat on Y/N's head since there were many people around them.

Soon the woman regained her consciousness as she coughed the remained water out.

'The baby is still a little bit weak. I think you should take her to the hospital and do a proper check-up. I believe they will get pneumonia if you don't hurry.' Y/N said worriedly.

The palace doctor came soon as he told the same thing.

Everyone was surprised to see the little girl knowing this much.

Y/N looked at her wet clothes as she walked towards her room inside the palace.

'Host did a great job.'

'Thanks.'

'It's in your instinct to act first just like a Lion's instinct is to jump on its prey first.'

The example was weird but Y/N shrugged off.
.
.
.
Y/N saving a pregnant human news already reached everyone as they started to talk about her.

Y/N, who took a shower and walled inside her room flinched when she heard a knock on her door.

'It's me. Can I come in?'

Y/N blinked.

It was the first Prince Wonwoo. Why was he here?

Y/N had no idea.

'Yes please.'

Y/N threw the white towel onto the couch as she bowed.

'It's fine.' Wonwoo stopped her from showing more respect.

He was bewildered to see her wet hair and moisturized face.

She looked quite fresh.

His dead heart was beating fast without him knowing as he cleared his throat and looked around.

'Are you feeling okay now?'

'Yes. I am fine now.'

'Good.. umm.....'

'Is there anything you wish to ask me?' Y/N tilted her head and looked at Wonwoo.

'Actually, I don't know how to say this but..... can..... uhh.....can I have a little amount of your blood?'

TO BE CONTINUED.......