6

Y / N

I was sitting with Jae-Chan, Hoshi Oppa, and Anna. Sang Yeob oppa was greeting others.

At that time, the main door opened.

'The First Prince is coming! Please show your gratitude.'

We heard a loud voice. All of us looked at the entrance and saw many soldiers walking before a figure with royal dress appeared. It was Prince Wonwoo.

Damn, he looked handsome! Will my twin look handsome too? Nah, he will look ugly as always. Wait, no he will look handsome because we are alike. Since I can be beautiful then he can be handsome too.

I saw Prince Wonwoo greeting the officials before making his way towards us. When his eyes landed on me, I was pretty sure that he wanted to talk about that day.

But I have to be careful because I can't make any enemies who will later create problems for Jungkook Oppa.

'Seems like you have known your standards and how to open your mouth.'

I gritted my teeth yet bowed more.

'My deepest apologies to the prince because I didn't know many things back then. I hope the prince will give me another chance.'

'Of course, you are given another chance. Do you know why? Because I don't want to see your annoying face so stay away from me.' He smiled wickedly.

I don't know what happened but maybe Anna felt jealous because the prince talked with me first or maybe because she just taunted me, she came forward with a huge smile.

Her leg pushed mine to stand in front of him. But I was unprepared. So I tripped and tried to hold her for balance but fell down. Her shoe which had sharp objects was punched in my right arm making me groan.

Why the fuck did she put sharp things as a fucking design on her fucking shoes?!

'You okay?!' Surprisingly Jae-Chan and Prince Wonwoo both kneeled to look at my conditions.

My arm was bleeding a little but the pain was intense and I know why. The little sharp objects were now stuck in my arms.

'What is happening here?!' We saw Sang Yeob oppa rushing towards us.

'Oppa can you take me to a nearby quiet place? I want to treat these.' I said.

'Come with me.' Prince Wonwoo said.

Oppa helped me as we both followed Prince Wonwoo.

Don't worry I am fine.' I said again after seeing Sang Yeob oppa's worried eyes.

It made me think about the time Hyunie oppa and Jungkook oppa.

The room Prince Wonwoo took us was small. Two servants came with cleaning supplies for my injury.

I refused to let them treat it. I took the alcohol and rubbed it to the pad before dapping it on my arm.

'Do you even know how to do it? The servants know how to do it.' Prince Wonwoo narrowed his eyes.

'I know.' I said.

I guess doing it professionally made them look amused.

'Woah. You did it much more well than I do.' Sang Yeob oppa said.

Of course, I will because I am a doctor.

I wanted to say it but refrained myself from saying it.

Suddenly a servant rushed inside and whispered something to the first prince making him rush out immediately.

'I think something might have happened.' Sang Yeob oppa said.

'Maybe.' I muttered.
.

.

.

.

.

.
'What happened?' Sang Yeob oppa asked.

'Prince Jungkook has fallen sick.' Hoshi oppa said.

'I heard that he suddenly had pain in his body.' Jae-Chan said.

I frowned.

'Why would he feel pain?' I heard Anna speaking.

I rolled my eyes when I heard her. That bitch still didn't apologize to me.

'Babe it's their personal matter.' Hoshi Oppa tried to tell her.

I alongside Jae-Chan rolled our eyes at the same time making us notice each other and laugh.

'Why are you laughing? Sang Yeob, I really think your sister is lacking manners.' I heard Hoshi Oppa speaking to me.

My smile instantly dropped and I looked at him with sad eyes. Never in my life has he ever treated me like this.

'Ya! Why are you yelling at her?! Shouldn't you think about yourself and that Anna first? You didn't even apologize to her!' Suddenly Jae-Chan yelled.

I saw Prince Wonwoo and some others coming towards this way because of the commotion.

'Soonyoung I think Jae-Chan is right.' Sang Yeob oppa also told Hoshi oppa.

'Hngh!'

Suddenly I felt my entire body aching as if something just pocked my arms and whole body.

It felt like I was going to die! Ah!

'Y/N! Are you okay?!' Sang Yeob oppa rushed to hold me.

'Hah! Are you now pretending?' Hoshi oppa rolled his eyes.

'Soonyoung!' Sang Yeob oppa shouted.

'Don't.....Don't yell at Hoshi oppa......' I said.

My vision was blurry already.

I suddenly felt someone taking my whole body into their arms tightly as they tried to talk.

'What did you just say?! Y/N! Ya Jeon Y/N-------'

Did that person say Jeon Y/N? Who was it? Before I  could see who shouted, I already fell into the abyss of darkness.....

TO BE CONTINUED.......