4

Y / N

'Prince Wonwoo is the half-brother of Prince Jungkook. Prince Wonwoo is actually older than Prince Jungkook but his mother was not the Queen.'

Sang Yeob oppa told me when we were walking back.

He eventually said that Wonwoo oppa wouldn't actually force me to take the training for the maid.

I sighed in relief and focused on today's activity.

'Cherry please move to Reesa.' The teacher said.

'But I want to sit beside Y/N teacher.'

'Then both of you sit on the second row.'

I sighed. After saving Cherry's little boyfriend aka Ni-ki yesterday, Cherry has been sticking to my side since this morning.

This is the first time I saw her like this. But I looked at her this look.

'Y/N have you memorized this topic?' She asked.

I actually knew everything so I didn't study that hard. Only looked a little so that I could recall my previous studies.

I have found some places where humans can work as part-timers. I intend to work as a part-timer.

I also found some online painting-selling websites.

So after today's class, I want to buy the digital screen so that I can draw.

But I didn't have that much money. So I borrowed from Sang Yeob oppa.

He is so sweet. I am feeling bad because, originally, he and his parents would've been dead in a few months because of my twin.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
I somehow felt that I was lost. Everything feels so empty. There are no children's voices, no bickerings between me and Jungkook oppa, no sweet words of Hoshi oppa and Jung hyun oppa.

I looked at the digital drawing that I drew. It was Jung Hyun oppa's chibi form.

His chibi was smiling brightly while looking at the two similar butterflies who were flying above his head.

They were me and Jungkook Oppa. I drew the three of us. I also drew a tiger cub to represent Hoshi oppa and two stones to represent Loid and Shizu.

I smiled in satisfaction. I drew a similar picture but with human forms of all of us a few years ago on New Year's Day and gifted everyone a hard copy.

This time I drew a little differently.

I made an account and uploaded my first work.

It is a display to show my art and to let them order.

But what I didn't expect was that my art was liked by some famous person making it reach out to many people.

What I didn't expect was that this world actually didn't treat humans badly! That FUCKING TWO FACED CUTE SYSTEM AKA LEO was lying!

I searched online and found humans can work any type of job. There were no restrictions. Just like parents have the power of the house and children don't, here vampires have the power. It is not that serious to say that they treat humans like shit.

What Anna did that day is known as a bully.

Because Leo did a prank on his new host and made me tense so much that I got pimples, I punished him by making him stand on his cat form for two hours.