8

Y / N

My crying stopped when Jae-Chan- No Hoshi oppa patted my back multiple times. He did it the same way he did back when we were in Japan.

A long time ago.

'You okay kiddo?'

I nodded as I sniffed.

'Y/N, Jae-Chan, what happened?' We heard Sang Yeob oppa's voice.

Oh shit!

'Nothing oppa.'

'Do you guys know each other in another way?' He asked.

A U T H O R

'Sang Yeob, your sister and I knew each other before you adopted her. She forgot and I forgot too.'

'Why did she call you Hoshi? What is a Hoshi?'

'It's......it's a name I gave him. A....nickname.'

Y/N stood up and fixed her dress.

'Can I....talk to Hoshi oppa? It's been so long since we last saw each other.'

Sang Yeob narrowed his eyes. He and Jae-Chan were friends for so long but her never saw Jae-Chan and Y/N together nor her name from Jae-Chan's mouth.

He reluctantly nodded.

Another person was curious. He was no other than The second Prince, Wonwoo. He tilted his head and looked at the fading figures of Y/N and Jae-Chan.

Soonyoung and Anna were confused. Sang Yeob accompanied Soonyoung to talk about business as Wonwoo quietly followed them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Since The entire floor was empty except for the soldiers/ guards, Y/N and Hoshi sat down in an empty room.

Y/N was quiet. She didn't know what to speak first.

'Are....you really Hoshi oppa?' She asked.

Hoshi sighed.

'For god's sake, Yes I am!'

'Prove it.'

'I already responded to my name.'

'Prove it!'

'Ugh!' Hoshi sighed as he dramatically held his hair and widened his eyes.

'Ahhh it's crazy! Wait! Let me think.' Hoshi sat down and started to think.

Y/N looked at Jae-Chan who was behaving exactly like Hoshi. Now she knew why she was hating Jae-Chan. It's because she found her Hoshi oppa in him.

So she was angry.

'Okay, so I can just name, right? I mean if I name your friends then you are okay right?'

Y/N shrugged off.

'Loid, Shizu, and Feng! Shizu is now Yoongi Hyung's partner. You like banana milk just like your twin. You are the author of Seven Fates Chakho and-'

'Okay okay, I believe you. I already did but it still feels like a dream that I found someone.'

Y/N moved forward and held his face with her hands.

Her tears started to form as Hoshi panicked.

'Princess, don't cry!' Hoshi tried to calm her down.

They heard a thud from outside as they looked at the door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wonwoo came back to his brother's ward.

The Crown Prince, Jungkook was lying on the bed alone.

He sat beside him and recalled the conversation he heard.

From the first day, he felt an attraction towards Y/N. He wanted to know what is this invisible force that makes him to think about her, to want her.