13

A U T H O R

After the competition was over, Hoshi was being called by a butler. Leo morphed into a bird and flew outside.

Anna walked towards Y/N, gritted her teeth, and congratulated her. Y/N knew Anna was reluctant. But she didn't know why Anna came to congratulate her.

'Do you want to go and walk around the hall?' Anna asked.

Y/N frowned.

She refused but Anna forcefully took her to the hall room.

There was a big piano.

It was for the dance practice for the royal banquet or piano practice.

They were told to not come here at this time.

It was evening time. The exhibition took more time than she thought.

Outside was completely dark leaving the only source to see a lamp.

The atmosphere was strangely calm.

Y/N who was feeling strange knew that it was the calm before a storm appeared.

'Why did you take me to this quiet place?' Y/N asked again.

Finally, Anna spoke.

'Nothing. I just wanted to express how jealous I am of you. I mean everyone likes you at first glance. Why is that? You are just an average human. While I am a vampire. So I thought it was unfair.'

Y/N sighed.

Before she could speak Anna asked her a question.

'Have you ever got a bite from a vampire harshly?'

Y/N frowned.

She was feeling that something was really off.

'No, have you ever got any bite actually?'

Y/N shook her head.

She looked at the door in case Anna tried to bite her.

But she heard Anna's evil laugh.

'Then how about you get your first bite from a vampire who is in heat?' Anna tilted her neck and smirked.

'What do you m-'

It was too late to speak. Anna with her vampire strength pushed Y/N harshly making her fall on the piano. Then her sharp nails were digging into Y/N's flesh.

Y/N let out a scream.

But Y/N was only a human in this world.

'Enjoy your first bite.'

The lights were off suddenly.

Y/N breathed heavily as she tried to find the door. Her neck was bruised and bleeding a little.

She held one hand on her neck and another hand on the objects near her. But she froze once she heard another sound of breath apart from her inside the hall room.

She trembled. She was cursing Anna and herself a million times. She knew she was an idiot the moment she followed Anna. But she knew inside the palace, she was safe.

Strangely all the royal guards weren't there when she came. She still didn't think about the danger.

'W-who? Is there anyone who can help me?' Y/N pleaded as her lips trembled.

'Help.....me.' She heard a man's voice.

Her mind was in chaos. That man's voice was rough. He was breathing heavily as if he had run thousands of miles. He breathed heavily between each word and said "Help me" once more.

Y/N didn't know what to do or say. Clearly, they both needed help. Yn thought the man was also looking for the door.

'The door.. Do you know which side it..is?' She asked.

'No. But...help me.'

She shivered and gasped the moment she heard that man's voice right beside her.

She was sure that the man was standing in front of her and a few feet away from her. How can he be behind her? It clearly shows that he was a vampire.

Y/N became pale when she recalled Anna telling her to enjoy her first bite.

She knew that moment that the vampire was being drugged or needed blood and Anna knew it.

With her trembling lips, Y/N tried to shout but could only whisper "no" because she had no strength left.

The man pleaded again telling her to help him as he grabbed her waist and pushed her small human figure against the piano.

Y/N gasped.

She recognized the man.

She finally recognized the man after listening to his pleadings this closely.

It was no other than the first Prince Wonwoo.

'Prince Wonw-'

Her words were stopped when Wonwoo put his hand on her injured neck. He caressed it a little and put his head near her neck.

Y/N gulped silently. She felt the moment she spoke another word, he would bite and drink her blood.

Yn couldn't even push him away because her legs were now soft since she was too scared.

Wonwoo let out a huge sigh against her neck. His hot breaths hit her injured place making her feel more hot on her neck.

She tried to become brave and called his name.

'P-prince Wo- ack!'

Y/N gasped the moment Wonwo bit her neck. He pushed his fangs inside and drank her blood.

Y/N cried out because of the pain and held his arms and torso. Trying to push him away.

Wonwoo, who wasn't in his right mind took her hands and locked them with only his one hand as his other hand held her in place.

It was painful at first but after a few seconds, she felt no pain but pleasure. She moaned a little yet she bit her lips to prevent any sinful sounds leaving from her.

Y/N felt pain and pleasure both. But since it was the first time that a vampire drank her blood, she felt dizzy. She was still scared as she tried to not become unconscious.

Wonwoo on the other hand pulled out his fangs and kissed her neck, and ears, took a deep breath, and put his fangs again as he drank.

'No....no more...' Y/N cried out.

'Please.......I......don't.....' Her pleadings only made him feel more intense.

Y/N finally couldn't hold anymore as she lost her consciousness. Wonwoo who felt water on his cheeks finally came into his mind.

He looked at the girl in his arms and understood it was not water but the tears of that unconscious girl.

He was astonished to see that for the first time in his life, he could drink human blood without feeling disgusted.

But he widened his eyes when the lights came back and he finally saw who the girl was in his arms.

His red eyes were a little shaky as he felt that his dead heart was beating fast...

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[6 more till we hit 400 XD]