3

Y / N

'Leave him alone Anna. I want to leave soon.'

I heard another voice.

'Okay, oppa. Let's go.'

Surprisingly Anna let go of Ni-ki and walked towards the boy.

I was more surprised when I saw who that person was. It was none other than Hoshi Oppa!

I felt like I would pass out because of how many familiar people I met yet they were unfamiliar to me.

Hoshi oppa had blood on his mouth which means that he just fed on someone.

He is a vampire too. And close with Anna.

When both of them were out of my side, I walked towards Ni-ki. He almost fainted.

'Are you okay? Let me help you.'

'Thank..you.' His grateful voice was whispered in my ear as he finally fainted away.

'Ni-ki!' I panicked.

'Ni-ki!' I heard another voice.

'Oh god is he okay?! Can someone help me!'

I looked at the source of the voice.

What The FUCK?!?!?!?!

Cherry? Why the fuck is she now here.

'Don't die.' I heard Leo's voice.

I forgot he was now acting as a wristwatch.

'Thank you. I am Cherry. Thank you for saving my boyfriend.'

My eyes widened, and I felt my eyeballs will roll out from my eye socket.

.....

Where is the river? I want to die..

I nodded and left the infirmary. Walking through the streets back to my house, I noticed that the areas and shops were all the same.

I went to the library near my house and bought some higher-level books.

I also saw that the educational system was the same as my world only a few things have changed. For if someone is half vampire and half human then he needs blood more.

If any human mates with a vampire or if there is a couple of a human and vampire then their child will be a hybrid and the chances of their hybrid kid to survive is too low.

The biological systems were the same.

When I returned home and studied everything, I found that I only had to study about vampire teeth, their marking system, and about their heart which is a little complicated.

The study for these will be taught to humans after 10 years or something like that.

'Y/N! Come down!'

I heard my foster father's voice.

'Lee Y/N, your brother has come to meet you. He is Lee Sang Yeob.'

Woah! The actor Lee Sang Yeob is actually my foster brother?! Damn!!

I wanted to fan girl but I pressed my lips tightly.