11

Y / N

It was the second day in the palace. Sang Yeob oppa already left for work with two other uncles whom the royal guard sent to their workplaces personally.

Hoshi oppa took leave from the company and for the school as well.

I actually forgot that he was our proxy teacher.

'We actually forgot this! Hahaha! Can't believe Sang Yeob caught us.' Hoshi oppa laughed.

I nodded.

This morning, Sang Yeob oppa asked us if we brought Leo's food. He also said that he never saw me giving Leo food.

What to say, he had this funny doubt face which made both of us laugh.

Finally, I made an excuse that Leo never eats in front of others and also that I brought food for him and could buy it later.

Right now, Leo was in Hoshi oppa's arms as we walked towards the palace's library.

It was open to everyone.

When we went inside, we saw one of the noblemen and the first prince playing chess.

I frowned.

Never knew the first prince was this comfortable with the commoners.

I also saw the knight, Jay. He was standing in a corner. I thought he was a dark knight.

[Dark Knight//: A person who never comes out in front of others and only protects his master; comes out whenever it is necessary or when he is called out by his master]

I ignored Anna and Soonyoung Oppa who were also sitting on the table beside the bookshelf, closer to the first prince.

'Greetings to the prince.' We greeted Prince Wonwoo and the nobleman and stood with the other people who were also watching the match.

I know how to play chess but I am a master of Rubik's cube.

I saw the nobleman being struck on a place.

Hoshi oppa's impatient face made me think that he knew what to do.

Clearly, Hoshi Oppa was a genius in Chess!

[In real life, our Hoshi is not good at chess ㅋㅋ]

Prince Wonwoo smirked.

'If you want you can get help from others.'

Prince Wonwoo was sure that he would win even if the nobleman took help because chess is the hardest game in this world. I don't know why.

Maybe because there is not any competition for this game in this world. Whatever.

'Ah! You should-'

Hoshi oppa rushed forward and told the man what moves he should make.

'I think it is the other way.' Anna spoke.

Prince Wonwoo ignored her and clapped.

'Jae-Chan, how about we play a game together?'

I guess he was impressed by Hoshi oppa's moves.

'Yes! You should! You are good at this!' I encouraged.

'But I am not good. I only played on a regular basis.' He spoke.

'But you always won whenever we played together!'

'It was because you are dumb while playing chess! Ahn Hyung knew more than you!'

I rolled my eyes.

'So what! He also lost whenever he played with you!'

'That's because he is also dumb but not more than you!'