5

Y / N

[Author: This is the first time I made someone else's POV for 5 straight chapters XD
Also vote! The voting and views have such a big
gap! QAQ]

'Miss Anna? She is not a royal member. Her father is Prince Jungkook's mother's butler. He has been with the royal family for almost a decade. That's why Miss Anna gets the privilege too.'

I nodded. That means I don't need to work hard for her.

Sang Yeob oppa put the cooked ramen in front of me and sat in front of me.

'Oppa do you have vampire friends?'

'Of course I do.'

He opened his phone and searched for a certain picture before giving it to me.

'These are all my vampire friends. There are only two people who are humans. One is me and another one is Joseph.'

I didn't hear what he said as I widened my eyes when I saw some familiar faces.

One was Hoshi Oppa and the other was the new vampire Jae-Chan whom I saw in my school.

'Who is he?' I pointed at Hoshi oppa.

'He is Kwon Soonyoung. You literally picked the one who is handsome huh?' Sang Yeob oppa teased as I rolled my eyes.

'It's just that he is right beside you. What about him?' I pointed to Jae-Chan's photo.

'He is Han Jae-Chan. He is my oldest friend and is too cold. He doesn't get along with anyone and does his own things. He is at least 50 years older than me. He has his own company that makes schools and universities.'

I nodded.

'I know him. He came to our school to observe us.' I said.

'Is that so? Well, then I think you may have favor from him and he can make your school life easy if he knows that you are my sister.'

'It's fine-'

'Actually, they are coming to my house tomorrow! You can meet them. We gather together every month. This month, they will come to my place! I will introduce them to you!'

Sang Yeob oppa was too excited. I sighed.

I didn't like Jae-Chan because he acted as if he were a celebrity.

But I want to see Hoshi oppa...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Today is the holiday for us. I had to wake up early for a walk with my foster mother who is a paralysed woman. She uses a wheelchair everywhere.

She is kind but I like my foster father more because she always stays in her room.

Even if they adopted me only to sacrifice me, they still didn't treat me badly. So in return, I will try to save them from being dead.

Sang Yeob oppa's friends were already here.

I only wanted to see them from afar but was caught by Jae-Chan.

I still call him Jae-Chan even though he is oppa's friend because his age and my actual age are the same. Also, he is arrogant.

'Aren't you one of the students-'

'She is my sister Y/N. Y/N this is Jae-Chan, James, Lily, and Soonyoung.'

I looked at Hoshi Oppa nervously. He smiled sweetly as he introduced himself.

'I think I have also seen you.' Hoshi oppa hummed.

Sang Yeob oppa narrowed his eyes and looked at me.

'I saw you in my school with your friend Anna. She was bullying one of my friend's boyfriend.' I said straight away.

Sang Yeob oppa slapped my shoulder a little to indicate that I should not talk like that.

'Ah, Anna? She is my fiancé.'

Pfffff!!!!!

'Hahahahaha!'

I spilled the coffee as I heard Leo's laugh. Others only heard him meowing but I could hear his laugh correctly.

'Are you okay?' Oppa asked.

I nodded.

Surprisingly this Jae-Chan was also shocked.

'How come you are engaged with her? I thought she was perusing Prince Jungkook.'

COUGH COUGH COUGH

I coughed too hard after I heard Jae-Chan.

'So what? Whatever.' Lily rolled her eyes.

'Hi. I am Lily. Nice to meet you. I am not Korean so you don't have to call me onnie. Just Lily is fine.'

'Same goes for me. Call me James.'

'You can call me Soonyoung oppa.' Hoshi oppa looked at me with a little bit disgusted face.

I felt sad.

'As for me, I will be a lecturer in your school for a few days so you can call me Mr. Jae-Chan or Jae-Chan oppa. Whatever you like.'

The smirk on that Jae-Chan made my blood boil.

I rolled my eyes secretly.
.

.

.

.

.
"D" DAY

'You actually don't like Miss. Anna. Right?' He asked.

'So do you Mr. Jae-Chan.' I said.

We were walking towards his car which will take us to the royal banquet.

Sang Yeob oppa was talking with Hoshi oppa as they were walking in front of us.

This Jae-Chan has been nagging me these days! Lily was with us, listening to our bickering.

'Or actually, you like her and are against their relationship?' I narrowed my eyes.

'Hah! Me, liking that bitch? Never in my life!'

This is the only thing I like about him. Also, this is the only thing common between us.

I suddenly stopped and looked at him as I widened my eyes and spoke teasingly,

'Then do you like Soonyoung opp?! Oh my god, Mr. Jae-Chan-'

'The fuck!!! I am straight okay! I don't like any boy!! Shut the fuck up!'

Jae-Chan put his hands on my mouth to prevent any more words from escaping from my mouth.

We heard Lily's laugh as I pushed him away and laughed too.

'Jae-Chan, the way you laughed, I think Y/N is right.' Lily said.

'Not you too!'

I laughed after so many days that my chest felt heavy.

It was because the time for the official meeting between me and Jungkook Oppa was almost here.

Leo has morphed into a butterfly and was playing artificial butterfly by hanging on my purse.

It is too hard to talk with him in public. Yesterday, I was caught by oppa. I was talking with Leo about today's event when Oppa barged into my room.

I made an excuse that since this was my first time going to a banquet, I wanted to make sure I didn't say anything silly.

Right now, I actually am too nervous because he doesn't remember anything. It's been a week since I came to this vampire world.

I feel scared. I haven't seen anyone whom I can share my pain with. I want to cry because there is no one, no Jung Hyun Oppa, no Hyejin onnie or Jungkook Oppa. No omma or appa or Hoshi oppa or my friends...

I suddenly realized that I was alone here. Nobody can be trusted as much as I trust my real family and friends...

TO BE CONTINUED.......