15

A U T H O R

'Y-Y/N is awake?!' Hoshi asked.

'Yes. I saw the host waking up.'

Hoshi threw the cat Leo on the bed and rushed towards Y/N's room.

It's been a week since Y/N lost her consciousness. So it was natural to have such a big reaction. During these days, Leo stayed with Y/N continuously, guarding her since Hoshi had to go out to find the culprit.

When he opened the door harshly, he found Y/N sitting on the bed as the nurse helped her to drink the water.

The doctor came before Hoshi and had already done checking up on Y/N. He told the butler to bring some food for the human since she had been unconscious for a week.

'Y/N...' Hoshi mumbled as he walked towards her slowly.

'Oppa....' Y/N started to cry like a baby as soon as she saw Hoshi.

She spread her arms out for Hoshi to come and hug as they hugged each other tightly.

'I-I was so scared! Oppa!! I thought I would've died!' Y/N sobbed as she nuzzled her head on his shoulder.

Hoshi patted her head and tried to calm her down.

'It's okay. See you are fine now.'

'I want to go back. I don't want to stay! I miss appa! I miss omma!' Y/N breathed heavily.

Hoshi understood that this incident left a huge impact on Y/N who has never encountered something like that.

'Baby, look at your oppa. Do you want to leave your twin here?' He whispered softly and asked her.

Y/N shook her head. Even though she is exhausted, she can't leave her twin here.

The doctor was outside as the butler informed Wonwoo about her condition.

Wonwoo came in less than ten minutes.

Y/N was startled to see Wonwoo.

'Can I have a moment with Miss Y/N?' Wonwoo asked Hoshi.

Even though Hoshi wasn't Y/N's guardian, still in the absence of Sang Yeob, Hoshi was the guardian and close to Y/N.

So he asked Hoshi.

Hoshi reluctantly nodded his head. Y/N quickly held his hand before he could walk out of the room.

Hoshi sighed and patted her head.

'Leo is here. Don't worry.'

Wonwoo couldn't understand how a mere cat could ensure security like Hoshi but sure enough Y/N let go of Hoshi.

When it was only he and Y/N with Leo in the room, he walked near the bed. He noticed how Y/N's hands trembled whenever he took a step closer to her.

So she knows he did this to her.

He sighed.

'I apologize for whatever I did that night. I was totally out of control because of some unknown drugs but it doesn't excuse my mistakes. So I hope you will forgive me and let me repent my mistakes.' He said softly.

Y/N blinked and looked at him.

'...Drugs?'

Wonwoo nodded.

'I was drugged. Not only I but others too. That's why all the vampires were called out of the party that evening. Some were okay because they didn't take the drugs but others needed blood because of that drug. Since I have royal blood, I craved blood more. And you were there at that time.....'

'That's why the whole area was closed. Nobody was there.' Y/N spoke.

Wonwoo nodded.

'It was Anna who dragged me there and pushed me. Because of her, I am here.'

'Anna? You mean Soonyoung's fiancée?'

Y/N nodded.

'Yes. Please punish her. She is also a threat to the crown prince. Uhm, Is it possible for me to have an audience with the crown prince? I need to tell him about this myself.' Y/N said.

Surely she just woke up but she can't miss any opportunity of seeing Jungkook in this vampire world for the first time.

Wonwoo thought for a second.

'I don't think the crown prince will accept an audience just for this. I will still send your words to him. For now, focus on your recovery.'

Wonwoo patted Y/N's shoulder.

Y/N nor Wonwoo both didn't know when they got close as Wonwoo was now standing right beside her.

Y/N looked at his deep and slightly reddish eyes which were holding the whole world in them.

She suddenly noticed that Wonwoo was handsome. Not as some average good looking guy. His facial structure was good and he has this cold look yet warm behaviour which is a perfect balance.

'Totally my type.' Y/N thought.

As soon as she thought this, she suddenly was aware of how close their face was now and what she just thought.

Her whole face became red as she moved her face away and looked down.

Wonwoo also became aware of his surroundings and cleared his throat.

'I apologize again. Please stay here until you recover fully. Your brother has been informed about you, he will be here soon.'
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/N didn't know why Wonwoo told her to stay there until she was okay.

But her doubts were cleared by Hoshi soon.

'It's because you are in the main palace. You are sharing this floor with the first prince. The crown prince is staying on the fourth floor and this is the third floor.'

'Did you just say the main castle?!'

Hoshi nodded.

'Does that mean I can see Jungkook oppa now?!'

Y/N was excited.

And Hoshi was tired.

'Yeah! Go and see your twin! I am out! Hah! Nobody asks how I am doing! You have Jungkook, others have others! I am only alone!!'

'Don't worry, I am with you.' Leo morphed into a hamster and jumped on Hoshi.

Y/N laughed.

'See even he knows you are a hamster.' Y/N snickered.

Hoshi rolled his eyes as he took the empty bowl from Y/N and walked away to let her rest.

Y/N quietly laid down and looked around the room.

Her mind was full of plans.

How to meet and bond with the new Jungkook who is also a vampire. Can they become friends? She had no idea.

TO BE CONTINUED.......