2

Y / N

The system taught me how unique this whole universe is. Until yesterday, I had no clue how little knowledge I had.

Basically, there are many kinds of things like time travel, universe travel, transmigration, etc. The Jungkook oppa I saw before I came to this world was another Jungkook of another world.

He, Hoshi oppa are not the same as I knew. The same person but a different world.

The system said that I actually traveled to another world before crashing over here.

I am still shocked.

Right now the cat is resting on my lap.

I got to know another interesting thing. Which is the people I saw before were actually Vampires!

This is a world mix of humans and vampires.

My identity here is a human but my twin is a vampire who loathes my family. To be exact, my foster family who adopted me.

It's been a month since the original owner was adopted and it's my second day after coming to this world.

'Can I call you Leo? It feels odd to call you system.'

'I don't mind. Before you, when I guided another host, he named me Lily.'

'Lily? Aren't you a boy?!' I was confused.

'I have no gender. I can appear as a boy or as a girl whatever I want. From my past experiences, I learned that if the host is a girl then it is better to be a boy, and vice versa if the host is a boy.'

I looked at him weirdly. I think the theory ain't true because if Leo came in front of me as a girl cat or girl system then I would've shared my concern for my fucking period!

Who the fuck made Leo think like this?!

I shook my head.

'So you are saying that I am in a human girl's body whose age is 20?' I turned the topic away.

'Yes.'

'So what's the age of Jungkook oppa then?'

'120.'

'Pfffffffff.'

The cheap wine that I drank was spilled out as I heard him.

I coughed for a few seconds and then finally digested both the wine and Leo's words.

'The fuck?! Hundred years?!' I asked.

'Yes.'

The white cat pulled his head up and looked at me. His green and blue eyes were dazzling.

I never saw someone with two different eye colors. Maybe that's why I am attracted to Leo's eyes. Moreover, he is so small! So cute!

But that's not the important part!

How the fuck my twin's age is over a hundred years?!

'To be exact, 120...Well to let you both be the same age, he has 20 if we remove the 1 from 120. But yeah vampires live till 1000 years or so. The oldest one was 1007 and the second one was 817. If you remove one number then it is the same as human ages.'

I understood nothing thanks to his outstanding words. But I shrugged off the matter of learning the vampire history.

'So where is oppa now?' I asked.

'In the palace.'

'He is a royal person?'

'Yep. He is a prince who will have a ballroom after 6 days. To be exact after 6 days, he will be introduced as the soon-to-be king. He will still remain as a prince though. Also, you have to make him recall his real identity before he becomes the king.'