10

A U T H O R

'What are you guys talking about?'

Both Y/N and Hoshi flinched as they saw Sang Yeob walking into the room.

'Nothing oppa. Just some casual conversation. What did the butler say?'

'He invited me and you to the castle on the first prince's order. Many vampires and humans are invited there. He said that if the vampires and humans get along perfectly then it will bring fame from other countries as well. Also, the crown prince's bride will be chosen from these selective people.'

Yn frowned.

'Oppa was single till now and will have someone? What if he likes that girl and when we go back, he will be devastated!' Y/N thought.

It seems like Hoshi had the same thoughts too.

'Making him recall his identity is more important host.'

Y/N and Hoshi heard Leo's voice.

Sang Yeob heard the cat's meow got the attention of both his sister and friend.

'True.' Hoshi mumbled.

'So when are we leaving?' Hoshi asked.

'I got the invitation before. So let's go together.' Hoshi said.

'I think we can leave tomorrow. Let me tell Appa and Omma first. Because I can go to work from the palace.' Sang Yeob said.

'I will also talk to my teacher and-'

'You have to take leave. The girls have to stay inside the palace all the time because it will be inconvenient for them to study or work. The butler said that you will have a lot of activities to do to improve your relationships with each other and improve socializing. I requested to let me work. But the boys will also stay there.'

'What the hell?!'  Both Y/N and Hoshi were confused.

'This is such an inhuman thing!' Y/N sighed.

'I know right? It is such an absurd thing!' Hoshi rolled his eyes.

Suddenly his phone rang. Hoshi took the call and said that he had to leave now.

Y/N and Sang Yeob were the only ones now. Leo was now resting on Y/N's lap.

'If you are struggling with anything then let oppa know okay?'

'Sure oppa.'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'Thank you for coming in such a short time. Father said to invite all the noble families for a few weeks. He wants to select the crown princess for the crown prince. Also to let the nobles get along with each other. There will be a few butlers on your services all the time.' Wonwoo said.

'Those who are married or are couples will leave in another palace for privacy. Others will be in the Hwarang palace. There are 2 floors but very big and have a lot of rooms. There are dining rooms, and living rooms on each floor and area since the floor is too big.'

Everyone nodded.

'The crown prince Jungkook is in another palace and is working. I will be there too. There will be another banquet at the end of this month. Please enjoy your stay.'

Y/N saw Wonwoo walking away as the guards took the guests' luggage. Three guards were carrying Y/N's and Sang Yeob's suitcases.

Hoshi gave one of his suitcases to the guard and carried the other one with him.

They met Sang Yeob's other friends too. But they went to the other side of the palace.

Y/N had chosen a small room only for her as Hoshi and Sang Yeob shared a bedroom.

Their bedrooms were situated on the south side of the palace and were face to face.

The room beside Sang Yeob and Hoshi was locked for some reason. The vampire Soonyoung and his fiancée Anna were in the northern part with his other friends.

They met a human called Fate and a vampire couple.

[::))]

They also met many old noble couples. They were old but their titles were too high. So they were invited as well.

'Since it's lunchtime, how about we have lunch first then roam around?' Sang Yeob asked.

'Okay..' Y/N replied.
.

.

.

.
The trio then started to walk downstairs. Sang Yeob was leading the way as Hoshi and Y/N were following him.

'Sang Yeob acts like Jung hyun hyung right?' Hoshi asked.

Y/N stopped.

She felt emotionally overwhelmed. It's been so many days since she last saw her parents, her big brother, and her twin. Her eyes became teary making Hoshi panic.

'Shit! Don't cry I am sorry! Please forgive me!'

Sang Yeob stopped after hearing Hoshi's panicked voice and turned around.

'What happened? Are you okay miss?' Y/N sniffed as she, Hoshi, and Sang Yeob looked at the person who came in front of them out of nowhere.

'Who are you?' Sang Yeob asked.

The man was wearing a mask. His voice was soothing and deep. His clothes were screaming rich.

'I am the first prince's knight. I will be here for the time being.' The man said.

'Oh.'

'So are you okay? Were you being bullied?'

'No. I just remembered my old memories. He is my brother and he is also one kind of brother.' Y/N replied to the knight.

'Yes. Thank you for your concern.....Mr?' Sang Yeob stopped.

'Ah, It's Jay.'

Sang Yeob nodded.

'I will get going then.' The knight walked away quickly.

The trio finally arrived at the dining hall. Y/N sat beside Sang Yeob. Hoshi sat beside Sang Yeob.

They saw Soonyoung and Anna too.

Sang Yeob could see the disgust in Y/N and Hoshi's eyes as soon as they saw the couple.

'Why do I have to see this scene? Hoshi oppa's face.....' Y/N mumbled.

Anna could feel Y/N badmouthing her. She looked at Y/N and rolled her eyes.

'Why are you looking at me? Or at my fiancé?! Don't you know he is mine? You sometimes act like a slut. Sang Yeob I think you should handle your sister. I mean I know she is adopted but still teach her some basic lessons. Otherwise, I won't hesitate to drink blood from her.' Anna's face was looking gloomy.

But Hoshi and Sang Yeob's faces were more gloomy.

'How dare you!'

And that's how a commotion happened on their first day in the royal palace....

TO BE CONTINUED........