12

Y / N

I didn't know that I was this oblivious about my thoughts for that man.

I mean he is hot. And I like handsome guys.

But I like cute too.

What the fuck am I thinking in this situation?

I sighed at myself and looked at the man in front of me.

'I am Parker, the royal painter of this country.' He introduced.

'I am Y/N. I am a human thank you.'

I didn't shake hands and bowed directly.

'I heard that you are good at painting. Then how about a competition?' He directly asked.

'Ah, I was just blabbering Mr. Parker! Don't take it to heart. But I would love to show my skills.'

I indirectly told him that I wanted to paint without even insulting his works.

He smiled.

'I happened to have all the necessary materials for the painting. How about we both paint for the guests? Of course, if you want that's it.'

Hah! He is also indirectly challenging me!

Fine!

'Sure.' I grinned.

Leo stood right beside me as I saw the maids bringing two chairs, and several canvases of different sizes. Two trays for the colors, etc.

I sat down and chose the second-largest canvas to draw on.

That Parker guy also chose the same as mine.

'What do you want to draw?' He asked.

At this time, all the guests were surrounding us. I saw Hoshi Oppa coming as he nodded at me.

Leo rushed towards him probably feeling bored for not having someone to talk to as I was the centre of attention.

I nodded back at Hoshi oppa.

This is my chance to make myself outstanding and let the royal family notice me.

'Miss Y/N?' I looked at him.

'Oh....I......I want to draw memories. I want to draw through a youth's eyes who has a beautiful memory with the people around her...'

'Is it yourself?' He asked with a smile.

Why does he smile so often? He is handsome but too much smiling will make him less attractive.

Whatever.

'No, it's totally fictional. But everyone will be able to relate themselves through the youth.'

I lied. Of course, I will draw the picture I have in my good memory.

I am that youth of my drawing. The people whom I will draw are all real and not fictional.

I hope Jungkook Oppa will recall anything from this picture...

'What about you Mr. Parker?' I asked.

'Hmm...... I stranger's point of view.'

He chose the same theme as me!

Is he imitating me?!

He wants to draw similar so that he can let the others see how different our paintings are.

Hah! You don't know how good I am!

I smirked.

'Then let's start.' He said.

I nodded.

The guests, maids, and some ordinary guards applauded us as an encouragement.

Parker started to draw immediately but I sat down motionless.

I was drawing the outlines through my mind and was thinking about how will I represent each one of us.

I have an excellent idea!

How about I draw chibi(s) of us?

It will be unique.

But I didn't have that time to draw as we all heard someone's voice.

It was the butler of the king.

'Are you guys doing a painting competition?'
.
.
.
.
I never imagined the Queen to be presented here. She came, changed the theme, and sat on the royal chair for a VIP view.

Duh.

She changed the theme to our best memory. Or someone's best memory.

Well, I would have drawn the same.

But when she also added the scenery when our life changed, I changed my mind.

She then again changed and said we could draw anything we wanted.

Aish.

Yet, I want to draw that day, that scene when Jungkook Oppa and I were reunited with our family.

I want to draw that scene.
.
.
.
.
A U T H O R

Half an hour later, the competition was close to its end.

Nobody could see what they were drawing. Even Y/N and Parker couldn't see each other's paintings.

When it was over, the maids rushed to hold the big canvas.

With a countdown, they flipped the paintings over at the same time.

Everyone gasped when they saw both paintings.

Y/N and Parker looked at each other's paintings too.

Parker was too stunned to speak when he saw Y/N's canvas.

Everybody knew at that moment who would win.

Yet the Queen gave chances to both of them.

'Explain your painting Parker.'

'Thank you for giving me this opportunity Your Royal Highness. I drew my family when I was a kid. This is my parents, this is me and this spirit is referring to my late sister.' He said.

The painting was beautiful. It was a sorrowful memory. And the spirit of his sister made it the cherry on top.

After that, the Queen asked Y/N to explain her painting.

Y/N thanked the Queen and explained.

'This is someone's memory. A girl who was reunited with her family during her birth until she became an adult.'

Y/N didn't draw one sketch.

She drew many points of view and blended them one after one on that one canvas. It was like a comic book slide.

Yet everybody understood each painting.

'It shows how she got reunited with her family through her twin. These interwoven lines explain they can feel each other's pain. This one explains their happy life.'

Although the explanation was not as sorrowful as Parker's, it reached people's hearts more.

Moreover, the competition was about the skills of their paintings.

Yet the Queen praised Y/N's outstanding thoughts to blend many scenes together as well as her drawing skills and also her theme.

Undoubtedly Y/N won the competition. Even though it was not an official competition, the Queen asked Y/N if she wanted anything.

Y/N and Hoshi, both's hearts trembled because they were waiting for this moment.

'I want to draw a portrait of the royal family, if that's okay with your majesty.' Y/N bowed.

'Of course! I would love to see the realistic painting of myself and my family!'

Y/N smiled.

'Done! Next is to meet my twin!'

TO BE CONTINUED