Epilouge

A couple years of passed. Eventually with the help of The Demon Guardian Angels they were all able to defeat The League Of Villains which included bringing down Shigiraki and the LOV leader All For One once and for all and curing Kurogiri who was revealed to be Aizawa, Mrs. Joke, Present Mic and Midnight's old friend Oboro Shirakumo.

(I'm having Mrs. Joke go to the same school as them in this universe also Midnight is gonna still be alive in my fanfics.)

After curing him Aizawa, Mrs. Joke, Present Mic and Midnight tearfully hugged their friend and happily reunited with him. The heroes and anti-heroes got well-deseved praise for defeating All For One, the young heroes got deemed as heroes for taking down the deadliest villain and the citizens of Musutafu knew that they were gonna become some of the greatest heroes ever known.

After they graduated from UA University the Izuku's true childhood friends started their own hero agency like they always talked about when they were younger and they along with the five anthro cats Shinso, the former Class 1-B, Big Three and Mei would occasionally team up with The Demon Guardian Angels for some missions. And just as predicted they all became some of the greatest heroes of the world all time and were adored by millions. Also Izuku and his harem, Blitz, Stolas and Verosika, Angel Dust and Husk, Arackniss and Sir Pentious, Victoria and Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival and Tex and Bee got married, Angel Dust and Husk adopted two girls and Izuku and his harem, Victoria and Mistoffelees and Jemima and Pouncival had kids of their own.

Anyway Izuku and his harem just dropped off Eri and Kota to their first day of UA University which got even more popular after the defeat of The LOV.  As their two kids got out of the car they smiled and hugged their parents.

"Bye mommies/moms and daddy/dad love you." they said in unison.

"Bye kids love you too and good luck." said Izuku and his harem as they hugged them back.

After getting their stuff out of the trunks Eri and Kota walked up to the stairs of UA University to go put their stuff into their dorms that were set up for them.

After that they drove off to his harem and the others agency since they also dropped off their other kids in school cause The Demon Guardian Angels called them, the five anthro cats, Shinso, the former Class 1-B, Big Three and Mei to help them out with a mission. As they entered the agency they saw the five anthro cats, Iida, Kirashima, Tokoyami, Koda, Shoji, Sero, Aoyama, Ojiro, Denki, Sato, Shinso, the former Class 1-B, Big Three and Mei waiting for them.

"Ready to go guys?" Izuku asked with a smirk.

"You bet we are." answered the others unison.

Then they went to where Izuku's adoptive family was waiting for them. When they all saw the group of heroes coming to them they smiled.

"Ah here you guys are." they said in unison.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world." said the heroes in unison.

"Ready to do this?" Blitz asked with a smirk.

"As always dad." answered Izuku with a smirk.

Then they all left to do their newest mission. As they were Izuku looked around him and looked up at the sky smiling feeling very happy with what he had. Needless to say his life was everything that he had ever dreamed of and more and he couldn't be happier.

The end