A Meeting And Learning About Izuku's Quirk

As everyone walked inside they all walked inside as Izuku's true childhood friends, Aizawa, Mrs. Joke, Present Mic, Midnight, Vlad King, Endeavor, Blizzard, Gran Torino, Class 1-B and The Big Three were very curious about Izuku's quirk and how he got one and as All Might, Green Telek, Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka were very mad about how they abused and neglected Izuku was revealed and that Izumi, The Bakugo and Todoroki twins were the reason why Izuku disappeared and went missing. And they were even more pissed off that Izuku had a harem of demon-like girls and that Izuku seemed happier with them, his adoptive family and his two adopted kids. He shouldn't be with those freaks and be an anti-hero he should be back with them and be a stay-at-home-husband for Katsumi and Shoka!!!!!!!!!! Those freaks must have brainwashed him!!!!!!!!!

All of a sudden Izuku felt a punch in the head. He groaned, rubbed his head and looked up to see Recovery Girl standing over him while glaring.

"H-hi grandma good to see you."  he said nervously.

"You idiot you had me worried sick I was starting to think you died!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Recovery Girl.

"Sorry grandma but I had my reasons." Izuku said nervously with a nervous grin.

"I know you grandfather told me over the phone on the way here and I understand but still!!!!!!!!!" yelled Recovery Girl.

Then she turned to Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka and glared at them. Then she punched them in heads even harder then she punched Izuku's.

"Also you idiots how could do that to Izuku and lie about what happened you had me thinking that my grandson was dead!!!!!!!!!" she yelled.

"Damn I never thought I'd see an old lady be so fucking brutal." whispered Husk.

"Me neither Husky." Angel Dust whispered.

"You want some of this sonnies?!!!!!!!!" yelled Recovery Girl.

"NO MA'AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!' Angel Dust And Husk whimpered as they hugged each other.

"Anyway I'am really glad that you are ok Izuku and thank all of you for taking care of him and raising him as your own." said Recovery Girl kindly as she hugged Izuku.

Izuku smiled and hugged Recovery Girl back and his adoptive family and his harem smiled and nodded. And then they all started to walk towards Principal Nezu's office as Recovery Girl was walking back to hers.

As soon as they arrived at the doors to Principal Nezu's office Izuku turned to Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima, Pouncival, Eri and Kota.

"Guys wait out here with my friends ok we're just gonna talk to my Uncle Nezu ok?" he said.

Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima, Pouncival, Eri and Kota nodded and Izuku and Blitz quickly kissed Eri and Kota on the cheek and handed them to the five anthro cats. Then The Demon Guardian Angels, the Pro Heroes and the two fakes walked into Principal Nezu's office. As soon as Principal Nezu saw them he smiled.

"Ah Izuku it's so good to see you again I've missed you so much!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Principal Nezu as he hugged Izuku.

"It's good to see you again too Uncle Nezu I've missed you too." Izuku said with a huge smile as he hugged him back.

After they released Principal Nezu turned to the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels and smiled.

"Ah you must be the ones who took care of my nephew and along with him the famous anti-hero group The Demon Guardian Angels." said Principal Nezu excitedly.

"Yep that's us." Loona answered with a smirk.

"Thank you for having us here Nezu." said Blitz as he shook Principal Nezu's hand.