Being Prepared To Watch The Show/Delusional Brats Huge Mistake

As Izuku, his harem, Seviathan, Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima, Pouncival and the five brats were getting ready for the battle the others were sitting on some stands that Baxter created just for the occasion. While All Might and Green Telek were confident that Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka were gonna win and they'll get their son back the others were very excited cause those five spoiled brats will finally get what they fucking deserve. Nobody in the school liked them cause of their arrogant and selfish attitude so they're all gonna enjoy seeing them get their humiliating defeat.

"This is gonna be fun." said Kyoka with a smirk.

"Yeah I can't wait to see them get their assss whooped." Denki said with a smirk.

"I can guarantee that we're all gonna enjoy seeing those unruly brats get their crushing defeat that they all more then deserve." said Kurioro with a smirk.

"I can not agree more with you on that statement Kurioro are ready to watch this battle Dark Shadow?' Tokoyami said with a smirk.

"Oh I'am ready Fumikage I've been wanting to see their asses be kicked ever since they've started bullying Izuku." answered Dark Shadow with a smirk.

"Now don't get too comfortable." Green Telek said smugly.

"Yes we just know that our daughter and her friends are gonna win this battle and Izuku is gonna come back to us and be our son again." said All Might smugly.

"Are you sure about that crap Assmight and Bitchinko?" Husk asked with a grin and a raised eyebrow.

"After what we've seen we think my bros, his girls and our cat friends is gonna beat those fucking brats." said Tex with a smirk as he put an arm around Bee.

"Yeah those sour creams have nothing on them." Bee said with a smirk as she put an arm around Tex.

"I agree with Husk, Tex and Bee I think you assholes are the ones who shouldn't get too comfortable cause my son, my future daughter-in-laws, Sev and our feline friends are gonna be the ones who'll kick their asses." said Blitz with a smirk.

"Blitzy's right they'll be the ones who will endure while your heathen brat and her ruffian friends shall be the ones who will be terribly humiliated." Stolas said with a smirk as him and Verosika put hands on Blitz's shoulders which made him sexually smirk.

"And we're all gonna enjoy the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Alastor.

Then Alastor magically made bags of popcorn and handed them to the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels, Eri, Kota, Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three, Mei, the other two students in the general studies course, the Ua Staff (minus All Might and Green Telek), Baxter, Crymni, Mimzy, Tex and Bee with a bright smile except for one he had for himself.

"Popcorn?" he asked cheerfully.

The ones he made the popcorn for smiled and nodded as they grabbed the bags of popcorn and then they all started eating them.

Eri and Kota looked up at Uraraka, Tsu, Hakagure, Kyoka, Momo and Mina and walked up at them while their were eating their popcorn. Noticing them the girls looked down at them and smiled.

"Hi sweeties?" asked Uraraka.

"What's up?" Kyoka asked.

"Ummmmmmmm can we sit on your laps while we watch our mommies/moms, daddy/dads, Uncle Seviathan and our kitty friends fight the meanies?" asked Eri and Kota sheepishly.

Uraraka, Tsu, Hakagure, Kyoka, Momo and Mina gasped quietly. They actually felt comfortable enough to sit on their laps? Then they all slowly smiled at the two kids.