A Rescue And A Return

This wasn't suppose to happen it was suppose to be a normal training session at the USJ for the students at UA University but then all of a sudden a group of that called themselves The League Of Villains led by a villain that called himself Shigiraki showed up and started attacking them. Their goal was to kill the number one hero All Might and to cause destruction beyond then anybody could possibly imagine.

Shigiraki smirked as he sees All Might and his wife Green Telek beaten up and Class 1-A, Class 1-B, The Big Three, Shota Aizawa A.K.A Ereaserhead, his wife  Emi Fukukado A.K.A Mrs. Joke, Hizashi Yamada A.K.A Present Mic, Nemuri Kayama A.K.A Midnight, Sekijiro Kan A.K.A Vlad King, Sorahiko Torino A.K.A Gran Torino, Enji Todoroki A.K.A Endeavor and his wife Rei Todoroki A.K.A Blizzard exhausted because the villains managed to overwhelm them and cause of the Nomu the situation was only even worse.

"This is wonderful not only will I get rid of The Symbol Of Peace but I will also get rid the number 5 hero as well." Shigiraki said.

"You will never win villain!!!!!!!!" exclaimed All Might.

But Shigiraki just laughed evilly. He called him a villain after everything him, his wife, his daughter and those other four brats did? Seriously?

"Oh really you dare call me a villain after you and your wife neglected your son after for being quirkless?!!!!!!!" he exclaimed with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

All Might and Green Telek just glared at him as their fists shook. But Aizawa, Mrs. Joke, Present Mic, Midnight, Endeavor, Blizzard and Gran Torino just looked down at the ground with tears in their eyes as they remembered their nephew/grandson who was neglected by those two assholes to the point where they did nothing as those little brats known as Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi and Endeavor and Blizzard's kids Shoto and Shoka bullied him for something beyond his control.

"Izuku........" thought Mrs. Joke, Present Mic, Midnight, Endeavor, Blizzard and Gran Torino sadly.

"Oh nephew I'am so sorry I wish that I could've protected you more." Aizawa thought sadly.

Vlad King gave them a sympathetic look as he was told by them about what happened.

"Shut the fuck up villain leave my son out of this!!!!!!!!!" yelled Green Telek.

"You don't deserve to call yourself his mother." Aizawa, Mrs. Joke, Present Mic, Midnight, Endeavor, Blizzard and Gran Torino growled as their fists shook in anger.

"Shut up all of you, you have no say in this!!!!!!!!!" yelled All Might.

"Oh how rich acting like the perfect mother when you and you're husband neglected your child to the point of being asked where he was you two asked "who's Izuku and you didn't even notice that your brat of a daughter Izumi and the Bakugo and Todoroki brats bullied and abused him all just because he wanted to be a hero even though he was quirkless all under the guise of "protection." which I think is one of the biggest fucking lies I've ever heard!!!!!!!!" Shigiraki exclaimed.

Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka just growled and glared at Shigiraki  as their fists shook in anger but the just like the Pro Heroes rest of Class 1-A also looked down with tears in their eyes. Izuku happened to be their best friend and they remembered all the hell that he had been through and how they tried to protect him and encourage his dream of being a hero. Ever since he was diagnosed as quirkless Izuku had been neglected by his so-called parents and his so-called twin sister and their former friends the Bakugo twins and the Todoroki twins abused and bullied him to get him to stop being a hero and become a stay-at-home husband for Katsumi and Shoka. They said it was to protect him but everyone who supported Izuku knew it was cause they were quirkist, wanted to control him and the two bitches just wanted Izuku all to himself. But luckily them along with the Aizawa, Mrs. Joke, Present Mic, Midnight, Endeavor, Blizzard, their other three kids Fuyumi, Natsuo and Touya, Gran Torino and his wife Chiyo Shuezenji A.K.A Recovery Girl supported his dream of being a hero and were always there for him. But sadly one day Izuku disappeared and nobody could find him. That's when All Might and Green Telek realized what they have done (along with All Might getting very serious beating from Gran Torino and Recovery Girl) and when asked if they knew where he was  Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka said that they had no idea what happened but the rest of Class 1-A could tell that they were hiding something and that they knew what happened.