The Test Part 2

Tsubarabba kept using his solid air quirk to trap the robots into various invisible walls/platforms, Jurota used his beast-like form to destroy the robots,  Ibarra used her vines to throw the robots to the ground and Rin kept shooting his reptilian scales at the robots which kept getting them destroyed with one shot. When the last four robots were standing the four young heroes in training smirked as Jurota scooped Tsuburabba, Ibarra and Rin up into his arms.

"You ready for this guys?" asked Jurota.

"Jurota we were born ready." Tsubarraba, Ibarra and Rin answered.

Then Jurota jumped up into the air and threw Tsubarabba, Ibarra and Rin down, Ibarra wrapped one robot up with her vines and slammed onto the wall which caused it to be smashed into a million pieces, Rin repeatedly shot his scales onto another robot until to was shut down, Tsubarraba breathed his solid air onto the last two which trapped them in a platform.

"Solid air, Jurota their all yours." said Tsubarraba with a smirk as he got out of the way.

Jurota smiled and nodded as he jumped up and punched the platform the robots in it which caused both of them to be destroyed.

Kendo kept smashing the robots with her enlargened fists, Kurioro kept popping in and out of nowhere from the walls and ceiling as he blended in the dark and grabbed the robots and slammed them into both the ground and wall, Kinoko kept making spores grow on the robots which made their circuits go crazy and them to explode and Manga kept saying random things which made the robots get destroyed in various ways. With the last four robots were standing Kendo, Kuroiro, Kinoko and Manga smirked and got into fighting positions as they set their plan into motion.

"Ok guys are ready?" Kendo asked.

"Oh we're more then ready Kendo." answered Kurioro, Kinoko and Manga.

Then Kendo and Kurioro and Kinoko and Manga split up into groups of two which the robots do the same. When two robots found Kendo and Kurioro thinking that they had cornered them the two young heroes smirked, jumped up and pushed each other to one side to each get a robot.

"Do your thing Kurioro!!!!!!!" Kendo exclaimed.

"Affirmative my dear Kendo!!!!!!!" exclaimed Kurioro.

As soon as they broke up Kurioro allowed a robot to chase as him as began to go inside a crack inside the wall.

"Into the abyss." he said with a smirk.

As he blended into the darkness luring the robot into his trap Kendo made her fists grow even larger, jumped up and punched the robot on it's head causing it to be destroyed. Meanwhile the second robot was trying to find Kurioro but little did it know he was gliding through the wall charging towards it.

"Be prepared to be destroyed I am the scheming hero Phantom Dark and misdirection is the key to my design!!!!!!!!!" thought Kurioro.

And then he popped out, grabbed the robot from behind, giggled as he glided up while holding it and then came out of the wall and smashed it to the ground as he landed.

The last two robots were still looking for Kinoko and Manga little do they that they were falling right into their trap. Then out of nowhere spores started to grow onto one of the robots and then Kinoko popped out of the wall as she sprayed more onto it which caused it's circuts to go haywire and made it explode. The last standing robot walked towards Kinoko but she just stood there while smirking.

"MANGA NOW!!!!!!" she exclaimed.

Then Manga popped out from behind the wall while Kinoko moved out of the way.

"BOOM!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Manga as the word boom appeared out of nowhere.

Then the ground in front of the robot exploded in one very loud boom which caused the robot to lose it's balance and fall which made it become destroyed.