An Arguement with Dumbasses

After the battle and the younger Demon Guardian Angels and the five anthro cats won and defeated the five brats Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka were laying on beds that the hellhound like creatures put them in while still knocked out. A couple minutes later they all groaned and finally woke up. As they did they expected to feel excruciating pain from certain things that happened to them but to their surprise they didn't. Yes they did feel pain especially Shoto and Shoka from the new burns on their eyes but other then that they didn't really feel the amount of pain they thought they were gonna feel.

"What the fuck my left hand it's not broken and my back is kinda stinging but  I don't feel like it was stabbed by  pitchforks." said Katsuki in shock.

"I do feel a little bit of stinging on my back too but not like stabbed to deep by a harpoon." Shoto said in shock.

"I feel the same way about the silver spiked bats and Shoka does your elbow feel broken cause mine doesn't." said Katsumi in shock.

"No it doesn't." Shoka said in shock.

"My right eye it looks normal I don't like I was stabbed by pitchforks, I don't feel like I was hit by a spiked mallet but I do feel some stinging to and my right leg it doesn't feel broken." said Izumi in shock.

"But how?" the five brats in unison and in in shock as they looked at each other.

"Oh it's quite simple really." answered a familiar voice.

They all gasped and turned around to see Izuku, his harem, his adoptive family and the five anthro cats grinning in a satisfied way, leaning against the wall and folding their arms across their chests. Then they walked up to them while still having their arms folded across their chests.

"The realm that we sent you too to have our battle it not only give physical pain but mental pain the only injuries that are still there are some scratches bruises, some stinging from the stabbings we gave you, burns, the bitemarks from the shark, piranhas and Nessie, the blood on Katsukis face from when I flew him to the rocks and the burns on Shoto and Shoka's eyes." Izuku answered as leaned over to them.

The five brats got wide-eyed in shock when they heard that. Izuku did all that shit to them? How could he?

"Onni-chan why?" asked Izumi in shock and in a hurt tone.

"Simple really bitch you brats causd my son nothing but pain and suffering his whole life ever since he was diagnosed as qurikless both physically and mentally so it was only fair that he'd give you bastards the same treatment that you all gave him." Blitz answered with a smirk.

Izumi growled at Blitz. Why did this freak of nature still call himself lzuku's dad?!!!!!!!!!!!! He wasn't Izuku only had one dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"You're....... not.......... my......... onni-chan's................ dad you freak my dad All Might is!!!!!!!!!" yelled Izumi.

Izuku and Blitz couldn't help but chuckle and shake their heads at Izumi's remark. Did she still think that? Man that's funny!!!!!!!!

"Oh really cause from what I can tell I'am a way better fucking dad then Assmight ever was Bitchumi." Blitz said with a smirk.

"Yeah MY dad is an actual dad to me then Assmight ever was he helps me, takes care of me, protects me, cares about me and loves me he's right you bitches did all this hell to me so I just gave you a taste of your own medicine in return it was only fair." said Izuku with a smirk.

The five brats growled as they clenched their fists. Why is Izuku still being so stubborn and not understanding reality?!!!!!!!!!

"Onni-chan/Ichan/Izu/nerd/weakling we only did that cause........." they started angrily.