Meeting True Childhood Friends

(I edited this cause I realized I forgot to type in Uraraka and Momo's names in the introduction)
After the meeting with Principal Nezu, the Pro Heroes and the two fakes The Demon Guradian Angels were walking to meet up with Izuku's true childhood friends, Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima, Pouncival, Eri and Kota. To say they were very pissed off at what All Might and Green Telek tried to do was an understatement. Did they seriously think after everything those two dumbasses and those five brats put him through that Izuku was willing to go back to them? Man those two must have had some serious issues and ego problems if they really think that was going to happen. And something told them that this wasn't going to be the last time those two tried to cause problems for them.

Anyway a couple minutes later The Demon Guardian Angles found them in the common room. They couldn't help but smile as they saw Izuku's true childhood friends getting to know Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival and entertaining Eri and Kota. It warmed their hearts seeing this cause Eri and Kota meant the entire world to them and the five anthro cats were very great, sweet and adorable kids and they more then deserve to make some more friends.

When everyone saw The Demon Guardian Angels standing there they smiled.

"Mommies daddy/moms dad/ grandpas aunties uncles!!!!!!!!!!" Eri and Kota exclaimed cheerfully as they ran to them.

Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival smiled and ran to them too. Izuku smiled, picked up Eri and Kota in his arms and kissed them on the cheeks and Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival hugged the group while purring.

"So how did it go?" asked Katie.

"It went great until Assmight and Inkhoe decided to try something stupid." Izuku answered.

"What happened?" asked Victoria.

The Demon Guardian Angels explained everything that happened which made Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival groan and facepalm.

"Are you kidding me?!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jemima groaned.

"What in the hell is wrong with those two dumbasses?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" groaned Pouncival.

"After they did why would they think that would happen?!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mistoffelees groaned.

"That what we were thinking?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Loona.

"Yeah after the crap those assholes did why would Izuku go back to them and those five brats?!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Cherri Bomb yelled.

"I don't know Auntie Cherri I don't know." answered Izuku while shaking his head.

"Those two meanies want you to leave us?" Eri and Kota asked tearfully.

"No Eri and Kota look at us that won't happen." said Izuku soothingly.

"Yeah we will never leave you." Octavia said as she rubbed their arms comfortingly.

"Yeah we said that we were always gonna be with you guys forever and we meant it." said Charlie.

"Yeah we promise those meanies will never take you away babies." Annabelle said.

"Yeah that will never happen." said Vaggie and Helsa.

"Trust us those two dumb knuckleheads will never take you away from your daddy, mommies, grandpas, aunties and uncles cause we all will make sure that will never happen and that they will never hurt you." Seviathan said as he folded his arms across his chest.

"Yeah believe us Eri and Kota when we said that we will always take care of you and that we will never leave you we meant every word and no matter what they say or try to do that is a promise that we will keep. "said Blitz.