The Battle Part 3

After Crimson and Chaz were successfully killed by Moxxie, Millie, Loona, Tex, Bee, Present Mic, Midnight, Kirashima, Sero, Denki, Kyoka and Mina the remaining five villains and the seven fakes got even more nervous seeing two of their comrades die but this also motivate them to defeat the heroes and anti-heroes even more. The heroes and anti-heroes were winning they had to destroy them now more than ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Valentino, Vox and Velvette found themselves fighting Angel Dust, Husk, Molly, Arackniss, Sir Pentious, Cherri Bomb, Baxter, Crymni, Vlad King, Tsu, Tokoyami, Dark Shadow, Koda, Shoji, Ojiro, Hakagure, Class 1-B and Mei. As Angel Dust, Husk, Molly, Arackniss, Sir Pentious and Cherri Bomb were fighting The Vees they felt nothing but anger, fury and unending hatred. Valentino was Angel Dust's abusive and evil ex-boyfriend who did nothing but make his life a living hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was the one who manipulated Angel Dust to be in a relationship with him only to be brought into a life of physical, verbal, emotional and even sexual abuse, manipulation, psychological abuse, constantly degrading him, feeding him poison by twisting his words, gaslighting him and even going as far as threaten his friends and family!!!!!!!!!!! And the other two were his fucking lackies who knew what the fuck was going on and did nothing to help him. In fact they would even fucking join him sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!! And Vox mostly did that to get back at Alastor for his revenge knowing that him and Angel Dust were friends!!!!!!!!

"These fucking assholes won't stop coming!!!!!!!" exclaimed Husk as he flew down and threw two deadly cards at Vox and Velvette which made them fall to the ground

Angel Dust laughed a bit and started humping the air as he smirked at Husk making him realize what he said.

"Ok I walked right into that one." said Husk with a small grin as he rolled his eyes and waved his right paw.

This made Molly, Arackniss, Sir Pentious, Cherri Bomb, Baxter, Crymni, Vlad King, Tsu, Tokoyami, Dark Shadow, Koda, Shoji, Ojiro, Hakagure, Class 1-B and Mei smile and shake their heads at how adorable those two were together.

"Get a room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" teased Dark Shadow, Awase, Setsuna and Mei as Awase, Setsuna and Mei kicked Valentino to Tokoyami and Dark Shadow to which they both flew him up into the air.

"Now Dark Shadow to tempt Mr. Angel Dust and Mr. Husk to do something that they want to commence right at the moment since we're in a battle even though they deeply want to." Tokoyami teased as he roughly threw Valentino to the ground.

"Ha ha really funny babies." said Angel Dust and Husk sarcastically with small grins.

This made Valentino, Vox and Velvette growl in anger as they got up and dusted themselves. This can't happen Angel Dust cannot be falling in love with another person!!!!!!!!  He had to stay with Valentino or else that would mean his control over him was gone and he couldn't have that!!!!!!!!!

"Now Angel Dust don't act like you don't have feelings for me anymore we both know that deep down you miss me." Valentino said evilly.

"Yeah Angel Dust come on we all know that you can't survive without him." said Vox evilly.

"Yeah without Val you're nothing." Velvette said.

"That's where you're wrong I'am not nothing I'am a friend, a brother, an uncle, an anti-hero and possibly someday if I'am lucky a boyfriend to a guy that actually shows me that he cares about me you claim you wanted help me Val but you never did all you wanted to do was control me and hurt me you never showed you actually gave a shit about me, you always used my insecurities against me, used me as your favorite toy and whenever I tried to stand for myself you used those I care about ad leverage over me so guess what dick I'am never gonna go back to you ever fucking again." said Angel Dust proudly.