Harem Date 1: Izuku And Octavia

After Izuku confessed his feelings for Uraraka, Tsu, Hakagure, Kyoka, Momo and Mina and they became a part of Izuku's harem and and Eri and Kota's other moms the entire harem had decided to each go on a date with him. Izuku agreed and had each planned something special for the girls for their dates.

Anyway everyone was waiting in the common room waiting for Octavia to come out in the outfit that she was gonna wear for her date cause she was going first since she was the alpha which all the girls agreed and respected. While waiting the Izuku had on his date outfit which made all his harem blush. He was wearing a dark red dress jacket over a green shirt, dark red pants, a black belt with a silver buckle and black shoes.

A couple minutes later they all heard somebody coming downstairs.

"So guys how do I look?" asked a voice.

They all looked up and Izuku blushed when he saw Octavia's outfit. She was wearing a black shirt, black and hot pink stripped sleeves in the end, black leather straps over the top of her arms,  a necklace that had a light purple star and a skull in the middle, a black and silver belt around her waist a black skirt with light purple lines on the bottom of it, two stockings one that was black and hot pink stripped and the other was black, black boots with sliver chains on them and her nails were painted black.

"You look beautiful my Owlette." answered Stolas as he hugged his daughter to which she returned the hug.

"You look great." Blitz said with a huge grin as he gave a big thumbs-up.

"Nice." said Loona with a small grin as she gave a big thumbs-up.

"You look amazing." Verosika said.

"You look beautiful." said Uraraka.

"I agree." Kendo said.

"Me too." said Iida.

"Me three." Nejire said.

"You look awesome mommy/mom!!!!!!!!!" Eri and Kota exclaimed.

"You look beautiful my gothic beauty." said Izuku as he approached her and he linked arms with her

"Thanks Izu." Octavia said as she smiled at him.

Izuku smiled back at her and then they waved goodbye to the others as they went out the door.

A couple minutes of walking later Octavia looked up at Izuku.

"So Izu where are we going for our date?" asked Octavia.

"Well Via what is your favorite place in the world?" Izuku asked with a smirk.

Octavia gasped excitedly.

"You mean......." asked Octavia excitedly.

"Yep I'am taking you to The Stylish Occult to take you shopping." Izuku answered.

Octavia smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you Izu." she said.

Izuku chuckled as he hugged her back.

"You're welcome." said Izuku.

He then kissed her on the head and then they kept walking. A couple minutes later they finally arrived at The Stylish Occult.

"Get as much as you want." Izuku said.

"Are you sure Izu I don't want to seem like I'am taking advantage of you?" asked Octavia with an unsure tone.

Izuku smiled kindly  and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Of course I'am sure and don't worry you're not gonna seem like your taking advantage of me I'am letting you do this cause an amazing and kind girl deserves to be spoiled and I love you." He answered kindly.

Octavia smiled and they both hugged each other and kissed each other on the lips.

"Why can't you be more like that guy?!!!!!!" asked a girl as she glared at her boyfriend.

"Oh come on don't expect that crap from me Jessebelle." her boyfriend said smugly.

The girlfriend smacked him on the face.

"Who's Jessebelle?!!!!!!!!" she exclaimed angrily.

"Uh-oh busted!!!!!!!!" exclaimed the boyfriend with wide-eyes.

Then the former boyfriend started to run off as his former girlfriend chased him demanding answers. The former boyfriend quickly glared at Izuku as if it was somehow his fault that he was a dumbass and then they both disappeared while Izuku and Octavia shook their heads in annoyance at the former boyfriend's stupidity. Some people were just so fucking stupid.

After that all that shit happened they both went inside The Stylish Occult while holding hands. As Octavia was picking out the things she wanted Izuku smiled as he saw her excitement. She looked very adorable when she gets very excited and anytime he could the opportunity to see that excitement on her face he would take advantage of it.

A couple minutes later Octavia picked out some clothes, some taxidermy, three books, a shirt and silver necklace that had a stone that had the nighttime sky on it that she got for Izuku as a way to say thank you and two funko pops that she got for Eri and Kota. She got Eri a funko pop of Hello Kitty and she got Kota a funko pop of Wrecker from The Bad Batch.

After paying for the items they walked out of the store while holding hands.

"Thanks for taking me here Izu." Octavia said while she smiled at him.

"You're welcome like I said a girl like you deserves to be spoiled and anything I can to be able to do it I will cause I love you my gothic beauty." said Izuku.

"I love you too Izu." Octavia said.

Then they both kissed each other and walked back to UA University. When they got back everyone asked how the date went to which they said that they had a very great time and they both gave Eri and Kota their new funko pops which made them very happy.

And after putting his new shirt and necklace into his dorm Izuku sat down on a chair in the common room waiting for the next girl in his harem to take out on their date.