The Sports Festival Part 1

After the meetup with Principal Nezu Izuku, his harem, Seviathan and the five anthro cats went backstage to meet up with their classmates while the rest of The Demon Guardian Angels took their seats. When they got back their classmates asked what did Principal Nezu want to talk to them about and they said it was nothing they had to worry about, he just needed to tell them something and everything was fine. Their classmates were very confused but just shrugged it off and they all back to preparing for the sports festival.

"Will Class 1-A please report to the stadium?!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Present Mic.

"All right everybody it's time now remember to give it your all and do your best are you ready?" Izuku asked.

"Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed the others excitedly.

Izuku smiled and gave a small nod.

"Good now let's go!!!!!!!" he exclaimed as he motioned his hand for them to fallow him.

The rest of Class 1-A smiled and nodded as they followed Izuku. Meanwhile Izumi, The Bakugo and Todoroki twins finally showed up.

"Where were you guys?" asked Iida confusingly.

"None of your goddamn business four-eyes!!!!!!!!!!" the five brats yelled.

Iida was about to say something but Izuku put a hand on his shoulder.

"Iida don't they're not gonna fucking listen so it's not worth it." said Izuku.

Realizing that Izuku was right Iida just sighed, lowered his head, closed his eyes and nodded.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the UA sports festival!!!!!!!!!!" Present Mic exclaimed on the microphone.

"Why am I here?" asked Aizawa in an very annoyed.

"I get lonely." Present Mic answered.

Aizawa just sighed. Sometimes his friend could be very annoying.

"Aw honey come on." said Mrs. Joke pleadingly.

"Fine." Aizawa groaned.

"Anyway let's introduce our classes!!!!!!!" exclaimed Present Mic.

Present Mic introduced all of the classes in UA from the heroes course to the general studies course. Everyone in the audience cheered for the classes when they came out of the tunnels. When Class 1-A came out of the tunnels they all looked up to see not only the pro heroes but their families their who came to cheer their kids on. Izuku, his harem, Seviathan and the five anthro cats looked up to also see Eri and Kota sitting on Fuyumi and Natsuo's laps and they smiled and waved to them to which the two kids smiled and waved back.

"Alright everybody let's introduce our referee Midnight!!!!!!!!" Present Mic announced.

As Midnight made her grand entrance she made her sexy pose which cause many men and women to blush.

"Uh someone should talk to Mrs. Midnight about what she's wearing." said Kirashima bashfully as he was blushing.

"Yeah that costume should come with a warning." Denki said bashfully with nod as he wad blushing.

"Isn't she aware that children are watching this?" asked Tokoyami.

"Yeah I hope some of the parents aren't bothered by it." Shoji said.

Midnight cracked her whip to get everyone's attention.

"Ok everybody before we begin today's events we would like to hear a speech from our freshman class representative and not only that he is one of the members of The Demon Guardian Angels and the adopted son of Blitzø Buckzo will Izuku Buckzo please come up and do the honors?" announced Midnight as she turned to Izuku with a supportive smile.

Izuku was very shocked. He was picked to be the freshman representative? But irregardless he smiled and nodded. Octavia, Charlie,Vaggie,  Helsa and Annabelle went up to Izuku and kissed him on both of his cheeks.

"Good luck Izu." they said in unison.

Izuku smiled, nodded and went up to the stage as he took the microphone from Midnight.

"I just want to say to the freshman in all of the classes good luck, do your best and don't hold back. And I also want to say something else. I know that some of you out here in the audience and some of you watching this on T.V have always had people tell you that you aren't capable of anything and that you can't achieve your dreams and that has made you feel useless and lost and alone in the world. But I'am here to tell you that you aren't alone. You will have people that will stand by you and people all over this stadium that believe in you. And those people who doubt you are wrong you can achieve your dreams and make them come true. I know it's hard now but don't give as long as you keep pursuing, working hard and believe in yourself you can accomplish anything that you set your mind to. Don't give up, keep trying and always believe in yourself and also rely on those who do believe in you and those that do are not only your friends but your family and me and many others know that you can make your dreams become a reality and to remember to always to go beyond PLUS ULTRA!!!!!!!!!!!" announced Izuku as he pumped his fist up in the air in the last two words.

Everyone (minus the seven fakes) clapped and cheered at Izuku's speech and many felt inspired by it.

"WAY TO GO SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Blitz exclaimed as him and the rest of the older Demon Guardian Angels, Baxter (who joined the others after he was done setting everything up), Crymni, Mimzy, Tex and Bee gave him a standing ovation.

Izuku looked up at him and smiled to which Blitz smiled and gave him a big thumbs-up.

Izuku smiled feeling very proud of himself and walked down the stage as he gave the microphone back to Midnight who smiled at him and patted his shoulder.

"Well done nephew." whispered Midnight proudly.

"Thank you." Izuku whispered.

He then joined his class as his harem hugged Izuku.

"That was beautiful Izu!!!!!!!!" they exclaimed.

"That was amazing!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed the five anthro cats as they hugged him.

"You really knocked it out of the park bro!!!!!!!!!!" Seviathan exclaimed as he hugged him.

"Great job brother/Izu!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Izuku's true childhood friends as they hugged him.

Izuku smiled at their compliments.

"Thanks guys." he said gratefully.

The others smiled and nodded.

But the seven fakes did not like Izuku's speech at all. Why in the fuck was giving  people false hope? If they were being told not to pruseue their dreams then their must be a reason. Now they knew that they had to get Izuku back to snap him the fuck out of it.

"Well after that amazing speech let's begin with the first course which will be a foot race." said Midnight.

As the classes all were getting into their positions the audience clapped and cheered. Little did alot of them know was that this was gonna be a sports festival that they won't ever forget.