A Team Up Of Fakes And Villains

All Might, Green Telek, Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka were quietly following Stella, Andrealphus, Striker, Crimson, Chaz, Valentino, Vox, Velvette, Adam and Lute throughout the forest. As they did they were very curious. Why did they bail them out, how did they know them and why did they want to help? All those questions kept running through their heads but they thought that it was best to keep their mouths shut (for once.) After all they did bail them out of the truck and wanted to help them so they just decided not to say anything and keep their mouths shut.

A couple minutes later they arrived at a run down shack that was in the middle of the woods and fallowed the ten mysterious strangers inside.

"Sorry about the place that we have to meet up in but it's the best we can do for now." said Velvette.

"It's fine." the seven fakes said in unison as All Might closed the door.

As them and  ten mysterious strangers pulled up so chairs and sat down in front of a table they looked at each other.

"So now that we are here I want to ask how do you know us and why do you want to help us?" asked All Might curiously and sternly.

"We're glad you asked those questions and we will gladly answer them for you. We know who you are cause we watched the broadcast that was shown in the sports festival and we must say........ that those who villainized you for what you did are wrong and you were in the right for what you did." Stella answered with an evil smirk as she turned a spoon in her tea.

The seven fakes got wide-eyed when they heard that. Did somebody finally side with them and be smart enough to agree with them?

"Really?" asked Izumi in shock.

"Why yes darlin you were all right those brats had no chance at becoming heroes you had to do what you had to do." Striker answered as he leaned over the table.

"And neither does your brother he's obviously delusional and he should just comply with what you said no matter what." said Crimson.

"About time some people get it." Katsumi said as she folded her arms across her chest.

""And also we gotta say we don't know why some dumbasses don't like your strategy in how you fight." said Chaz.

"Yeah we personally like your ambition, your determination and you willingness to crush anyone under your foot like the bugs they are to get your way and prove how strong you are." Valentino said.

"About time someone sees my greatness." said Katsuki smugly as he folded his arms across his chest and closed his eyes.

"Now for the reason why we want to help you it's cause we have dealt with The Demon Guardian Angels ourselves well minus Blitz's brat." Vox said in annoyed tone.

"They cost you everything too?" asked the seven fakes.

"Yes they have." the ten mysterious strangers answered in unison.

They all explained that before Izuku's adoptive family and harem went to the forest where Blitz found Izuku them and their friends were in another forest. The ten mysterious strangers would always make their lives a living hell. They would always abuse them verbally, physically and emotionally, try to make them their slaves, harrass them, use Blitz and Barbie's abusive childhood against them and just overall make their lives an overall misery. It didn't help that they wouldn't be afraid to stand up to them, never let the ten villains get to them and never let them push them around espcially when Alastor would never let Vox get the best of him and throw his insults back and humiliate him so they would always try to make it worse. To top it all off Stella was Stolas's ex-wife and Octavia's ex-mom, Crimson was Moxxie's ex-dad, Chaz was both Moxxie and Millie's ex-boyfriend and Valentino was Angel Dust's ex-boyfriend so the abuse for them was even worse. One day they all had enough and decided to leave to get away from them  but not before revealing what they did to the entire area what they did. After it was revealed the ten villains tried to make them retract their statements but they all said that they wouldn't and Stolas and Angel Dust broke up with Stella and Valentino and Stolas confessed his feelings for Blitz (to which Verosika agreed to share Blitz with him). This made the ten villains snap as they tried to kill them but much to their shock they fought back. After a huge battle between them there was a huge explosion created by the fighting parties and when the smoke disappeared and the ten villains made it look like they died on impact but they secretly went into hiding for many years until the time was right.

When they finished telling their tale the seven fakes got wide-eyed when they heard but not because they were disgusted by what they did to them and what they put Izuku's adoptive family and harem through but that they would leave and fight back.

"Wow I cannot believe that they would do this to you." said Green Telek in shock.

"Me neither." All Might said in an annoyed.

"Those assholes." growled Shoto.

"Exactly that traitorous embarrassment and that ungrateful daughter of mine had no right to ruin everything for me nor walk out on me!!!!!!!!" Stella yelled.

"Neither did that stupid disgraceful son of mine it's not my fault that he was gay and not a real man!!!!!!!" yelled Crimson.

"I can't believe that Moxxie and Millie would do that to me, me the Chazmister I'am best thing that has ever fucking happened to them!!!!!!!!!!" Chaz yelled.

"Fucking Angel Dust THE UNGRATEFUL WHORE that fucking slut walked out on me ME I fucking made him!!!!!!" yelled Valentino.

"So you know our pain?" the seven fakes.

"Yes!!!!!!!!" yelled the ten villains.

"We fucking know better then anyone." Lute said angrily.

"And that's the reason why we want to help." said Adam.

"It's cause we know the same pain you have felt." Vox said.

"We know how it feels to have everything taken away by those less then worthy." said Velvette.

"We're offering you a chance at revenge against The Demon Guardian Angels and everybody else that has ruined your lives." the ten villains said in unison with evil grins.

"Revenge?" asked the seven fakes in unison excitedly.

"Yes we shall help you get revenge on them, get Izuku back to you and have all the attention and praise you desire." Andrealphus answered.

"Really we can have him back, we can have all the worship we want?" asked the seven fakes in unison.

"Yes as long as you help us get our revenge on those traitors as well." Velvette answered.

"Now do we have a deal?" asked the ten villains in in unison as they held their hands out.

The seven fakes smiled evilly and took their hands. Anything to get their old lives back and to get their revenge.

"Deal." they said in unison evilly.

Then they all laughed evilly. At long last they were gonna get their revenge!!!!!!!!!

But little do they know is that nothing was gonna go as planned.