The Seven Fakes Death

As all of the ten villains laid on the ground dead cause of the heroes and anti-heroes All Might, Green Telek, Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka stood their with shocked and worried faces. How the fuck did this happen? They were all supposed to defeat them and get Izuku back and him, those freaks of nature, those furballs and those "false hope givers" were somehow able to kill them!!!!!!!!!!!!! And worst of all this means that they're probably next!!!!!!! As soon as they turned to the group of heroes and anti-heroes smirking at them they got wide-eyed cause it had confirmed their suspicions!!!!!!!!!! They were all going to kill them!!!!!!!!

"Well well well it looks like you're the only ones left Assmight, Bitchinko, Bitchumi, Bakuhoe and Todohoeki twins." Izuku said with a smirk.

"My baby what have you done?" asked Green Telek nervously.

"Oh I just got rid of some assholes who were willing to kill my family." Izuku answered as he looked at his nails.

"But onni-chan they were just......." started Izumi.

"They were all just selfish, abusive, cold-hearted, evil, petty and psychotic assholes who hated my family cause they couldn't push them around and tried to kill them when they exposed their stupid asses so they just got what they fucking deserved." Izuku said.

"NOW STOP THIS AT ONCE YOUNG MAN THEY ARE NOT YOUR......." yelled All Might.

"Yes we are his family douchebag and don't you fucking say that you're his family cause you never fucking were a family to my son ever since he was diagnosed quirkless." Blitz said sternly.

"We're his family cause we gave Izuku the love and care that he deserved that you fucking fakes never gave him cause you refused to see what a great kid he is!!!!!!!!" yelled Husk.

"We gave him the support he needed to achieve his dream!!!!!!!!" Angel Dust yelled.

"We gave him the advice he needed when he asked!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Barbie Wire.

"We gave him the comfort he needed whenever he had nightmares!!!!!!!!" Loona yelled.

"And we stood by Izu's side no matter fucking what when you all refused too so yes we are his family!!!!!!!" yelled Octavia.

"You listen here you fucking........ The Bakugo and Todoroki twins started.

'SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ASSHOLES THEY'RE RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG SO JUST FUCKING ACCEPT IT!!!!!!!!" yelled the five anthro cats, Izuku's true childhood friends, Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three, Mei and the pro heroes.

The seven fakes were getting even more fucking nervous cause nobody was taking their side. They just had to convince Izuku to let them go and come back to them or else they were gonna die!!!!!!!!

"Onni-chan I know you're just confused and that deep down you miss us!!!!!!!!!! So why don't we just forget this whole thing ever happened and become a family again!!!!!!!!! Come back to us please!!!!!!" exclaimed Izumi fearfully.

"Like I said Izumi we were never a family and you threatened my real family and everybody else I care about so now you're all gonna have to pay the price." Izuku said.

The seven fakes backed away slightly as the heroes and anti-heroes smirked and got into a fighting stance. They were serious they were gonna fucking kill them!!!!!!!!

As the seven fakes tried to run away the five anthro cats created a ring of fire around them then they froze it with their ice powers trapping them. And then they flew towards them breaking the ice ring and scratched their left eyes making them scream in pain and hold their left eyes.

Then them and the rest of the heroes and anti-heroes began to beat them up bringing those assholes massive and severe pain. The seven fakes did try to fight them but the heroes and anti-heroes were clearly stronger then them. They also tried begging for their lives and mercy but none of the heroes and anti-heroes were gonna give them any of that shit. Those seven bastards didn't show any mercy to any of them or any of those innocent kids and their parents any mercy so why in the living fuck should they be shown any mercy?!!!!!!!

A couple minutes later the seven fakes were laying on the ground battered, bloody, beaten and bruised. They looked up to see the heroes and anti-heroes looking down at them smirking. Then Blitz looked at Izuku and smiled.

"Would you like to do the honors of delivering the final blow son?" asked Blitz as he patted Izuku in the back.

"I would be delighted to do that dad." Izuku answered with a smirk.

This made the seven fakes go wide-eyed and start trembling in fear. Izuku was gonna kill them?!!!!!!! No this can't be happening it can't be true. They all looked up at him with pleading eyes. Surely he'll change his mind and spare them!!!!!!! Surely he still loved them deep down!!!!!!!!

"My boy/my baby/onni-chan/Ichan/Izu/nerd/weakling please don't do this." pleaded the seven fakes as their eyes filled up with tears.

But Izuku was unmoved as he glared at them.

"Goodbye forever." he said sternly.

Then Izuku used his demon quirk to blast them which made them scream in pain and then he jumped up in his demon form and slashed their throats. All Might, Green Telek, Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka were dead.

Izuku transformed back to normal and turned to the others with a smile.

"It's over it's finally over." said Izuku in a relived tone.

Him and the others cheered as they all hugged each other and the coupled including and his harem kissed each other. At long last the seven fakes were all dead along with the ten villains and they were all finally free from them!!!!!!

With proud smiles they all started to walk back to UA University feeling very relived that it was all finally over and those bastards will never bother them or hurt another innocent person ever again.