Harem Date 7: Izuku And Helsa

Izuku and the others waited for Helsa to come out in the outfit that she was gonna wear for the date and Izuku also told her to grab her swimsuit too as he was wearing his swimsuit underneath his outfit. A couple minutes later they heard somebody coming downstairs.

"So guys how do I look?" Helsa asked.

They all turned around and Izuku blushed. She was wearing black lipstick, a long black fingerless gloves, two pearl bracelets around her wrists, a black dress and red high heels.

"You look amazing sis!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Seviathan.

"Not bad." Husk said as he gave a big thumbs-up.

"You look awesome!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Angel Dust.

"You look cute!!!!!!!!" Charlie exclaimed.

"You look really nice." said Moxxie.

"Yeah you look pretty." Millie said.

"You look stunning my dear." said Alastor.

"I agree you look ravishing." Sir Pentious said.

"You outfit is so cute!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Mina as she jumped up and down.

"Yeah you're outfit is killing it!!!!!!!!!" Denki said.

"Yeah you loom really good." said Iida kindly.

"You look lovely." Tokoyami said kindly.

"Yeah you look great." said Dark Shadow as he gave a big thumbs-up.

"You look amazing my friend." Shoji said.

"Yeah you look really nice." said Koda shyly.

"I agree." Juzo said.

"Me too." said Monoma.

"Me three." Reiko said.

"Me four." said Pony.

"Me five." Tamaki said.

"You look awesome mommy/mom!!!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Eri and Kota.

"You look beautiful my emerald green beauty." Izuku said as he walked up to her and linked arms with her.

"Thanks Izu." said Helsa as she smiled up at him.

Izuku smiled back at her and then they waved goodbye to the others as they went out the door.

As they were walking Helsa looked up at him.

"So Izu what did you have in mind?" she asked.

"Well I know that you appreciate the finer things in life so I booked us reservations for this amazing place and for us to go the beach after this." answered Izuku.

Helsa smiled. She just knew that Izuku planned something amazing.

A couple minutes later they arrived at the first place for their date and Helsa gasped to see what it is.

"You were able to get us a reservation at this resteraunt but it's almost impossible to get a reservation here?!!!!!!!!" she asked in shock.

"Well I was able to get a reservation for the two of us just in time before it was completely booked and I knew that you wanted to go here for a while so I decided for us to go here and the beach after this." said Izuku.

Helsa smiled and hugged him.

"Thanks Izu." she said.

Izuku chuckled and hugged her back.

"You're welcome my emerald green beauty." said Izuku.

After they released they went inside the resteraunt where their table was all set up and ready for them. When they got their food and drinks Izuku smiled when he saw her eating and drinking happily. He just loved seeing her looking all happy like that and that was one of the reasons he brought her here and was gonna take her to the beach afterwards just to see her happy just like this. When Helsa noticed him staring at her she looked at him with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"What?" she asked.

"Nothing you just look cute like that." answered Izuku.

Helsa giggled a bit and blushed.

"Oh Izu." she said.

When they were done they paid their bill and went to the beach. When they got their went into the changing stalls and put their other clothes into backpacks that brought with them and had on their swimsuits underneath their outfits.  Izuku was wearing a pair of black swim shorts and Helsa was wearing a hot pink bikini.

They had a very great time at the beach. Swimming at the ocean, building sandcastles, sunbathing, eating some ice cream that they got from a nearby vendor and many many more. Izuku even put sunscreen on Helsa's back.

An hour later they put their regular clothes back on and started to walk back while holding hands.

"Thanks for the date Izu I had a really great time." said Helsa as she smiled up at him.

"You're welcome my emerald green beauty I knew that you would and I knew that it would make you happy and I will do anything to make you happy like I will do for the other girls in my harem cause I love you." Izuku said.

"I love you too." said Helsa.

They both kissed each other on the lips and walked back to UA University. When they got back everyone asked how the date went to which they said that they had a very great time.

And then Izuku sat down on a chair in the common room waiting for the next member of his harem to be take out on their next date.