Meeting Class 1-B And The Big Three

After the huge argument with Izumi, Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto and Shoka Kuroiro approached The Demon Guardian Angels, Izuku's true childhood friends, the five anthro cats, Eri and Kota with a concerned look on his face.

"Are you all ok?" asked Kurioro concerningly.

"Yeah we're ok." the others answered.

"How did you know what what those five brats were doing?" asked Charile.

"Well I was walking down here after using the bathroom then I overheard yelling and I was quite concerned cause I thought there was a villain attack then I found what those wretched brats were trying to force you to do and threatened to send these adorable little ones to an orphanage and a few minutes after the fight broke out I decided to offer assistance." Kurioro answered.

"Well thanks for helping us out." said Izuku gratefully.

"Yeah we really appreciate it." Octavia said gratefully.

The others smiled and nodded to which Kurioro smiled and nodded back.

"Well done my rival." said Tokoyami proudly as he patted his back.

"Thank you Tokoyami." Kurioro said with a small smile.

"Oh you got yourself a friendly rival Toko?" asked Izuku.

"Yes I have he to stared at the abyss like I have and we built ourselves a little friendly rivalry and ever since then we have grown to respect each other." Tokoyami answered with a small smile.

"Long live eternal darkness friend." said Kurioro with a small smile.

"That's awesome Tokoyami!!!!!!!!!" Izuku exclaimed.

"Thanks brother." said Tokoyami.

Then they all heard some footsteps behind them.

"Uhhhhhhhhhh guys we might wanna look." Seviathan said with a smirk as he pointed behind them.

"Yeah I think we have created a little audience." said Fizzarolli with a smirk.

They all turned around and saw the rest of Class 1-B and The Big Three walking towards them with curious looks.

"Kurioro what the hell happened we heard a loud crash was their villain attack?!!!!!!!!!!!" Kendo asked.

"No Kendo there wasn't." answered Kurioro shaking his head.

"Then what was it?!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sen Kaibara asked.

"Yeah what was all that noise?!!!!!!!!!!!!!" asked Pony Tsunotori.

"Ummmmmnmmmmmmm................ I think it's best if we answer that." The Demon Guardian Angels, Izuku's true childhood friends, Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival.

Kurioro nodded and turned back to his classmates and The Big Three.

"I must warn you all prepare yourselves for the stupidity that you are about to be told." said Kurioro.

And so they all explained what happened and let's just say they were all very pissed off.

"WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the rest of Class 1-B and The Big Three exclaimed.

"I can't fucking believe that those five brats would do that?!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Hiryu Rin as he facepalmed and walked back and forth.

"Yeah not only threatening to take him away from his family and harem after all the hell that put him through but to threaten innocent little kids!!!!!!!!!" Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu yelled.

"What in the actual fuck is wrong with them?!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Kosei Tsuburabba.

"Don't they have any brains at all?!!!!!!!!!!!!" Kinoko Komori yelled.

"They must not Kinoko cause if they did then they wouldn't be doing this sort of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" yelled Tamaki.

"I know how all of you feel when I was hiding inside the walls I had to prevent myself from banging my head against it." Kurioro said nonchalantly.

"We're sorry that you all had to go through that." said Nejire sympathetically.

"Yeah you didn't deserve that." Mirio said sympathetically.

"It's ok." said Izuku with a shrug and small smile.

"Yeah don't worry about it." Blitz said with a smirk.

"Yeah trust we can handle those bitches." said Loona with a smirk.

"Yeah they won't be a challenge." Moxxie said with a smirk.

"Well we just want to say that we think that you guys are awesome." said Kendo with a kind smile.

"Yeah that was cool how you were able to take them down like that." Awase said.

"And you were willing to fight to protect those two angels." said Setsuna.

"You guys truly are guardian angels." Ibarra said with a kind smile.

The rest of Class 1-B and The Big Three smiled and nodded in agreement.

"Thank you." said The Demon Guardian Angels in unison with warm smiles.

"You're welcome." Class 1-B and The Big Three said in unison.

"Anyway what are your names?" asked Annabelle.

"I'am Neito Monoma."

"I'am Itsuka Kendo the class representative for Class 1-B."

"I'am Yosetsu Awase."

"I'am Sen Kaibara."

"I'am Togaru Kamikiri."

"I'am Shihai Kuroiro."

"I'am Yui Kodai."

"I'am Kinoko Komori."

"I'am Ibarra Shiozaki."

"I'am Jurota Shishida."

"I'am Nirengeki Shoda."

"I'am Pony Tsunotori."

"I'am Kosei Tsuburabba."

"I'am Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu."

"I'am Setsuna Tokage."

"I'am Manga Fukidashi."

"I'am Juzo Honenuki."

"I'am Kojiro Bondo."

"I'am Reiko Yanagi."

"I'am Hiryu Rin."

"I'am Mirio Togata of The Big Three."

"I'am Nejire Hado of The Big Three."

"And I'am Tamaki Amajiki of The Big Three."

"Well it's really nice to meet all of you." The Demon Guardian Angels, the five anthro cats, Eri and Kota said in unison.

Class 1-B and The Big Three smiled and nodded.

"Say as a way to catch up with my childhood friends, have to get to know my family, harem, my five feline friends and my kids a bit more and to get to know all of you how about we all go to the park and hang out?" said Izuku with a bright smile.

"That sounds like a great idea Izuku." his adoptive family, his harem, his true childhood friends, Class 1-B, The Big Three and the five anthro cats said in unison smiling at the suggestion.

"Yay the park!!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Eri and Kota excitedly.

"Well then what are we waiting for let's go!!!!!!!!!" Izuku said.

The rest all smiled and nodded. And they all walked out the doors to go to the park and to catch up with some old friends/get to know some new friends.