Getting Rid Of Corrupted Staff

As they were all walking back to UA University The Demon Guardian Angels and the five anthro cats told Izuku's true childhood friends, Class 1-B and The Big Three about Izuku's quirk, how he got it and how it works. They were all very amazed by how powerful it was and all of it's capabilites. They were also amazed by how it won't negatively affect a person regardless if they have a quirk or not and Izuku's true childhood friends thanks Stolas for giving him the quirk so he could get stronger.

When they all arrived at UA and entered the doors Izuku felt himself being hugged by three familiar people.

"Hi Fuyumi, Natsuo and Touya good to see you guys again." he said as he hugged them back with a small smile.

"Izuku we're so glad that you're still alive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Fuyumi tearfully.

"Yeah we missed you so much!!!!!!!!!!!" Natsuo said tearfully.

"It was so fucking miserable without my other little brother!!!!!!!!!!!!" said Touya tearfully.

"Yeah I'am sorry that I was gone so long but I had my reasons." Izuku said as he released them.

"We know mom and dad told us everything and we understand." said Fuyumi in an understanding tone.

"If we're being honest if one of us were in your situation we would've done the same thing." Natsuo said.

"Yeah we get it." said Touya as he playfully hit Izuku's arm.

Izuku smiled at his three cousins feeling very glad that they understood even though he had a feeling that those three would.

"Also thank you for taking care of Izuku and giving him well deserved love." Fuyumi, Natsuo and Touya said in unison as they smiled at Izuku's adoptive family and harem.

''You're welcome." said Izuku's adoptive family and harem in unison with small grins.

Then they all some footsteps coming towards them. They all looked and saw Principal Nezu and The pro heroes approaching them.

"Right now we are currently building Izuku, Octavia, Charlie, Vaggie, Seviathan, Helsa, Annabelle, Katie, Victoria, Mistoffelees, Jemima and Pouncival's dorms and rooms for the rest of you it could be easier for all of you to guard the school and the students from villains we're even making rooms for Eri and Kota as well." Principal Nezu said.

"Thank you Nezu." said The Demon Guardian Angels and the five anthro cats in unison as they smiled and gave nods.

Eri and Kota gasped and smiled excitedly after hearing what Principal Nezu said.

"We're getting our own rooms here too?!!!!!!!!!!" they asked excitedly in unison.

"Yes you are and they will be closer to your mommies and daddy's rooms too." answered Principal Nezu with a kind smile.

"Eri, Kota what do you say to Uncle Nezu?" Izuku, Octavia, Charlie, Vaggie, Helsa and Annabelle asked as they gently pushed Eri and Kota closer to Principal Nezu.

"Thank you Uncle Nezu!!!!!!!!!!!" answered Eri and Kota as they hugged Principal Nezu.

Principal Nezu felt very touched by those words. He was very happy that Izuku, his adoptive family and his harem trusted him that much that they were willing to make him an uncle to Izuku and his harem's kids.

"You're welcome Eri and Kota." he said as he hugged them back.

When they released The Demon Guardian Angels approached the pro heroes.

"Hey guys while the rooms are being built we're gonna take care of something." said Izuku with a smirk.

"Oh really?" Principal Nezu asked.