Thinking About Ideas For The Cultural Festival

Two days later The Demon Guardian Angels, the five anthro cats, Izuku's true childhood friends (except for Kyoka cause she said that she had something to do in her room), Shinso, Class 1-B, The Big Three and Mei were in the common room after school talking about the upcoming cultural festival which was an event that UA holds every year where all the students from every course gets the chance to do different things like exhibits, performances, food stands etc. As Lucifer was picking Eri and Kota up from school and getting their other friends afterwards they were all discussing the cultural festival and what they were gonna do this year.

"So guys what are you gonna do for the cultural festival?" asked Momo as she smiled at Class 1-B and Mei kindly.

"My class and me are gonna put on a spectacular play." Monoma answered proudly.

"My class and me are gonna put on a science fair!!!!!!!!!" exclaimed Mei excitedly.

"Nice." the others said in unison.

"I heard that my old class is gonna put together a haunted house." said Shinso.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm......... I might have to check it out." Octavia said as she put a finger on her chin.

"Me too." said Cherri Bomb.

"Me as well." Tokoyami said as Dark Shadow looked slightly nervous when he said that.

"No need to worry Dark Shadow you don't have to come out and see it if you don't want to you can remain hidden." said Tokoyami reassuringly as he turned to Dark Shadow.

"Oh thank you Fumikage you're the best." Dark Shadow said in relif as he hugged him.

Tokoyami chuckled and petted Dark Shadow.

"You're welcome Dark Shadow." said Tokoyami.

"We'll check it out too." Hakagure, Denki and Mina said in unison.

"Ummmmmmm are you sure you guys that you can handle that cause you guys when it comes to horror-themed stuff......" said Iida in an unsure tone.

"Oh Iida come on." Hakagure said with a wave of her hand

"You don't have to worry about us." said Mina.

"Yeah we can handle it." Denki said confidentially.

"Ok if you say so." said Iida with a shrug.

"So guys what are you gonna do for the cultural festival?" Kendo asked.

"Yeah what are you kids planning to do?" asked Blitz.

"Hmmmmmmmmmm we're not sure." Momo answered.

"Yeah we don't know yet dad." said Izuku.

"Well let's think a bit harder and try to come up with a plan." Iida said.

"Yeah we'll probably think of something." said Victoria and Mistoffelees.

And then they started to think about what they wanted to do for the cultural festival as the others helped them try to think about what to do.

Then all of a sudden they heard somebody playing a guitar upstairs which broke their train of thought. They all got very curious and fallowed the noise. When they found it they heard it coming from Kyoka's dorm. They all quietly peeked through the door and saw Kyoka playing her guitar and then began to sing.

Kyoka: Legends never die, when the world is callin you, can you hear them screaming out your name, legends never die, they become a part of you, every time you bleed reaching greatness, relentless you survive, they never lose hope when everything's cold and the fighting's near, it's deep in their bones, they'll run into smoke when the fire is fierce, oh pick yourself up cause, legends never die, when the world is calling you, can you hear them screamin out your name, legends never die, they become a part of you, every time you bleed reaching for greatness, legends never die.