25

"No love letters, no X and O's."

─────────────

─────────────

The first part was done.

Now I had to initiate the next, but I wasn't sure If I was ready for that yet.

The way Jeonghan looked at me yesterday, when he confused my actions as kindness towards him, that smile he wore when he held me, it did something to me, and just like everything else with him, I didn't know why.

That wasn't going to deter me from completing my revenge, however, I was going to see this to the end. Even if it killed me.

I was at the hospital today, having no time to see Yoojung with the whole wedding fiasco, which was just spectacular, headlining all the news outlets.

After it all went down, the marriage was immediately called off, by Sarang nonetheless, the utter humiliation she faced more than enough reason. And to add, I'm not sure anyone was happy seeing the party pooper wear the heirloom meant for the bride.

I did return it, by the way, I mean, what was I meant to do with it, even if it was the prettiest piece of jewellery I ever laid eyes on.

All in all, I succeeded in wreaking havoc, and was one step closer to sweet revenge.

Yoojung was still out, showing no signs of waking up at all, and seeing him like this only fuelled that determination further, till it almost consumed me whole.

I guess it did actually consume me whole, because I left no time in my mind for other things.

Kim Wooseok shaped things.

He had texted a couple of times, but I didn't respond once. I didn't mean not to, it sort of always slipped that I had to text back a reply.

"Mind if I come in?" It seemed like my mind was magical, summoning him almost immediately upon thought.

Wooseok walked into the hospital room, a bag in his hand which I unintentionally disregarded as he placed it upon the coffee table.

"How is he doing?" He brought a chair over, sitting down next to me. "Not good. The doctor should be coming now to administer his medicines."

He placed a hand on my back, rubbing it soothingly to help ease the nerves. I was grateful for his presence.

"What do I do?" My emotions were getting the better of me. I needed a distraction and fast, otherwise who knew what I would've done.

"Let's go for a walk, yeah?" He put out his hand for me to grab, and I wasted no time in holding it because as if on cue, the doctors came in, a tray of medication in hand.