21

"Bring out the boss bitch."

─────────────

─────────────

Once I sat down in the car, slamming the door shut with such force it nearly came off its hinges, I realised I had no plan, completely blinded by rage. There was no way I was going to be able to go up to the Yoon Mansion and knock on the front door with plans of killing their son, and assume I would be able to get away with it.

I would be declaring war.

No matter how much I was about to lose my shit, I couldn't do that to my family.

As I was debating on what to do, I received a text from my father. He was going to hide who the culprit was. I didn't know how I felt about that.

But it was for the best; if everyone knew, war would definitely be inevitable.

So what could I do?

I contemplated that question all the way to Jihyo's bar. What could I even do? The only thing for me was to hope, hope and pray, this shit didn't get further out of hand than it already did, before l had chance to end things myself.

It may have seem pointless, sitting around do nothing, but as they say, patience is key, especially to achieving what you want. So all I had to do was wait, before the real fun began.

Till then, however, I was to come up with my own fun which may or may not have involved some torturing purely as a means to release some stress.

After all, everything that in was happening my life definitely induced lots of it.

Upon arrival it was evident that the night wasn't going to pass as smoothly as I thought it would , when I saw an all too familiar biker gang parked outside of the bar, all of them with either hesitant or angry looks on their faces.

It was clear what they were here to do. Revenge. So of course being the amazing person i am, decided to give my friend a heads up.

"Remember them guys from the night we first met?" A nod in response with no greetings needed. "They're outside and up to no good."

A sigh of frustration and a roll of her eyes, she let a few curses slip from her pretty lips as she ducked down to open some cabinets possibly on the search for weapons, I didn't know.

I sat my butt down, reaching over to grab a bottle of alcohol from the bar. And moments later, when Jihyo showed herself again, knives in hand, she wasn't the only one to make an appearance.

In through the doors they strolled — the low-life biker gang trying to make it big in our world by attempting to one up a bartender and her bar.

But no way in hell would she let that happen, cracking her knuckles as she stood guard, ready to slice these dickheads' up.