15

"I'm in love with some idea."

 ─────────────

─────────────

The events of two hours ago were clearly too much for me to handle, since here I was, getting wasted in a bar, ranting out everything to the distressed bartender, who probably was very tempted to grab a bottle and slam it on my head.

"Look, girl, you need to shut up right now, 'cause you're scaring off my customers!" Jihyo snapped, before giving an awkward smile to someone sitting a metre away from me.

I let out a groan, slamming my head myself onto the bar counter. My head was a mess, my hormones sending everything into overdrive.

I stayed like that for a while, contemplating all life decisions, and that apparently had become my new favourite thing to do.

I heard the woman behind the counter mutter a few things, but only one stood out.

"Aera, hottie at six o'clock!"

Turning to face behind me, there was, indeed, an attractive male walking to where I was situated. Immediately sitting up straight, I coughed slightly, patting down my head to look decent.

He took a seat right next to me, where no one else would, and when he turned in my direction, I swear I almost fainted seeing his dazzling white smile.

"Fancy seeing you here, at this time of night." He chuckled, making it hard to concentrate on his words, and not his face.

Trying to keep cool, I smiled back at him, hoping my face wasn't too red. "Well, you know, just finished doing a few things so I decided to pop down."

"Huh, me too." His hand went up to his head, brushing back some of the strands of hair that fell upon his forehead, while I stared like the thirsty hoe I was, gulping lightly — I blame it on the hormones.

"And who might this cutie be, Aera?"

My thoughts were, thankfully, cut short when Jihyo finished serving a customer, coming to rest right in front of me as she gave a suggestive look.

Instantly widening my eyes in a way of saying no to whatever she was thinking, I let out an awkward laugh, going to introduce the two.

"Jihyo, this is Kim Wooseok, Wooseok this is Park Jihyo, owner of this bar." The girl gave the other her hand to shake, to which he gladly accepted.

"Nice to meet you."

"Likewise."

"So who do you know this one over here?" She continued with that suggestive look, causing me to glare back at her.

"Just happened to bump into each other, and I don't know about her but, god, was I captivated." He turned to smile at me, finding his words innocent and not at all dangerous to the heart and mind while I froze up.