14

"You got that kiss of fire."

─────────────

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

─────────────

"Lord, help me."

I didn't even fully step inside yet, and I was already regretting accepting the ordeal to come here.

Staring at every single person in the building, I groaned, not even one of them being hot and young, instead crusty old men swiping their dirty hands on the asses of provocatively dressed ladies.

Cringing to myself, I took a deep breath, letting a sexual allure take over as I finally decided to go on in further.

And not even five steps in, I was already being catcalled, the person responsible short and stubby, decked out in gold and a cream suit.

I cringed again, before throwing a flirtatious wink at him, and immediately turning on my heels to walk the other way.

The target of the night was a male in his late fifties, known notoriously for being a filthy man with filthy money, buying and selling people - mainly younger girls who still had their whole future ahead of them.

To the world he was an assemblyman, record clean, wife and two daughters. But obviously that was the biggest sham of the century, otherwise I wouldn't be here, stepping in a place where the fake wealthy go, to spend their dirty money in hopes of gaining more.

The casino itself was nicely decorated, multiple gambling setups and games spread across the room. Incandescent gold chandeliers hung low from the stone sculptured ceiling, and many waitresses dressed ostentatiously in skimpy bikinis went round handing out drinks and other, not so innocent favors, in return for the bucks.

It was a harsh reality to think about, the only goal was to make money, and that was by any means possible.

Thinking about how grateful I was not in their positions, I pulled down the red dress that was slowly riding up my butt cheeks, and put on the best smile I could conjure. 

I found a man who looked similar to one I was trying to find, and once double checking his identity, I smiled to myself, making my way over to where he was getting settled down on a poker table.

I quickly sat my butt down on the seat next to his, before this other chick did, smiling an unapologetic smile in her direction, which made her scoff and roll her eyes, going to find some other rich dude to squeeze of money.

After placing some chips, I finally looked at the man who eyes remained on me the whole forty seconds I was sitting there.

Batting my eyelashes, biting my red lips, and leaning on one hand, I leaned closer to him, internally hitting myself as he reeked of alcohol and cigarettes, and slowly trailing a painted nail up his arm and onto his shoulder.