07

"You are my trauma, inside my mind."

─────────────

─────────────

"Ugh, hurry and wake the hell up, woman!"

Upon hearing this statement that was most likely to be directed at me, my eyes fluttered open, squinting to try and adjust to the harshness of the light.

"Oh, thank god, took you long enough."

Not knowing what was going on, I looked around to take my surroundings in.

It seemed that I was in a house, not sure where, but trees were all I could see from the window.

The room itself was pretty standard, a bed, a wardrobe, and a dressing table.

My eyes finally lay upon the head that was intensively staring at me, waiting for words to come out my mouth.

Then I recognised him as none other than Yoon Jeonghan's brother-from-another-mother, Lee Chan.

A sharp pain cut through my head, as I gripped it in order to relieve some of the pressure, when I noticed a bandaged wrapped around it.

Chan must've saw this as he began speaking up.

"Oh yeah, you can thank my brother for that. I'm sitting here against my own will so that, as he puts it, you don't get yourself into another sticky situation."

And then in a flash, all memories of the previous day came running back through my head, making it hurt even more.

He rolled his eyes at me, giving me a look of disgust.

Ignoring him, I slowly stood up to avoid feeling lightheaded, and grabbed my jacket that was on a chair.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"Far away from you."

I gave him a sarcastic smile, before scowling. Gosh this dude was getting on my nerves.

Despite not having any blood relations, their personalities were annoyingly similar.

I put my shoes on and looked for my phone.

I did manage to find it on the bedside table, but there was no battery left unfortunately.

Grabbing it anyway I turned towards the door, but before I could reach it, the only other person in the room gripped my arm, stopping me in my tracks.

"I don't think so." He shook his head, blocking the door so I had no way of getting out.

Then suddenly an idea popped into my head.

And of course, I never have any good ideas so this wasn't going to be an exception.

I gabbed his hand and threw it off my arm, before innocently smiling at him. He raised an eyebrow, but I just turned away from him and back to the bed.

"If I can't go out that way, then I'll have to go out some other way."

He became confused, as I sweetly smiled at him.

I moved to the window, then looked back at him with a smile.

When he finally clocked on with what I was going to do, it was too late.

And as he screamed at me, I opened the window and jumped out.

Insane, I know.

Safely landing on the soft grass with a roll, I looked up and winked at the man who stared back in horror.

With that, I ran off, leaving him behind in utter shock.

"YOU CRAZY BITCH!"

─────────────

Not sure how long it had been, but seeing how the sun was setting, and the wind was picking up, it probably had been all day that I was strolling around aimlessly with no clue on where to go.

I had no idea where I was, and how on earth I could get back home.

I didn't see anyone nor any place, which honestly got me worried.

Just where the hell was I?!

The woodland area was left far behind and instead there was just complete emptiness of open fields.

No cars passed the road I slowly trekked on, no building to be seen for miles.

My stomach grumbled with every step I took, and I could feel the dehydration coming.

Like what was I supposed to do when there was absolutely nothing to be seen as far as the human eye could see?

Inside I felt that I had took many wrong turns, and if I took the right ones, just maybe I would be inside some sort of shelter with hot food and a drink.

But of course, it was way too late to turn back now.

"Where's my knight in shining armor when I need him?" I scoffed, rolling my eyes at the thought.

But just like magic, the sound of a purring engine came like music to my ears, as I turned around upon the noise with hopeful eyes.

And there it was, what I was looking for this whole time, HUMANS!

Never thought I would ever feel like that but I couldn't care less as I began jumping up and down like overhyped puppy, with the little energy I had left.

As it came closer, and closer, all I could think of was finally being able to go home to my nice and warm bed.

Being so lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice that the car, which was once a small dot in the distance, was now almost right next to me.

It slowed down to a stop a few feet away, and I excitedly ran up to it.

The person sat in the driving seat, rolled down the window of the passenger seat once I reached it.

But instantly, my jaw dropped and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"You called, darling?"