23

"Narcissistic, my God, I love it."

─────────────

─────────────

"Aera, a word please."

I mindlessly followed after my father, already having an idea of what the topic of discussion would be.

Two days had passes since Yoojung's accident, and that was two days since that fateful encounter with Yoon Jeonghan. Ever since though, there's been a sense of numbness about me, the people around me picking up on it but thankfully not saying anything.

Not sure how I would've responded anyway.

I spent the whole of yesterday at the hospital by Yoojung's side, but no matter how hard I tried to distract myself, all I could picture when I closed my eyes was Jeonghan, the image of the way he looked at me that night burnt into my eyelids.

And even now, walking to my father's office behind him, I was still thinking about it.

"So what have you decided?" I snapped out of my daze, realising I had already made it to his office, and already had my butt down on a chair, with my father staring at me intently, waiting for a response.

What had I decided? I didn't even know myself so how was I supposed to answer him?

After moments of thinking of what I could possibly do, a thought popped into my mind, and it definitely wasn't a good thought at all.

"I'm going to burn him."

─────────────

It was quite difficult to meticulously plan out a revenge, especially one wherein there was no room for yourself to get hurt.

Hence why I sat, staring at the bulletin board in front of me, a link chart displayed on it, the main picture in the middle of none other that Yoon Jeonghan.

I had to be careful with how I went about this. What even one tiny mistake could cost me, I didn't want to think about it, because I was afraid that if I said it out loud, then it might have just come true.

It was difficult to execute a revenge plan against someone so high and mighty, not even a fly could touch him, unless he willingly let it.

Aera you fucking genius.

That was it, all I had to do was be a fly he would allow in his space, and the first step?

Ruin his wedding.

─────────────

"And why exactly are we in a boutique?"

I flickered through the dresses on the rack in front of me, none of the catching my eye, as I momentarily paused, averting my gaze to the two behind me.