18

"Wicked play, wicked game, wicked deed, wicked you."

─────────────

─────────────

No more was said, and I was dragged out to another room, and thrown down onto the floor. Jeonghan grabbed my tied wrists, attaching them to a chain dangling from the ceiling so I was hoisted and hovering with my feet just about touching the ground.

I glanced to the side, a wall and table adorned with different torture devices. I looked back, Choi Seungcheol's dark face in view.

A single light hung just before me and then the door was slammed shut, and it shook a little, along with my heart, the idea of what was to come next already brewing in my mind.

"I'll start easy. Tell me, why were you sent here, to Japan?" He strolled over to the table, and stood still for a second like he was considering what would cause me the most pain.

His fingers clasped around a knuckleduster, one with a small spike on each knuckle. "I'm sure you already know."

Why are you doing this Aera?! Just comply lady!

He came back over and pushed his fist down onto my thigh, the spikes digging into my flesh. It was bearable. "I do know, but I want to hear it from you."

"You're supposed to be respectful to women." It was a mutter under my breath, but he had heard it, loud and clear.

"I am, just making an exception for you." My head flung to the side; he had just slapped me.

The cold metal of his knuckleduster came in contact with the skin on my cheek, increasing the pain of his already hard slap.

"Now, open your mouth and talk."

"Fuck you." I seethed out through clenched teeth.

He laughed. He stopped. He walked back over to the table and put down the knuckleduster. He picked up a whip and turned his waist slightly, to show it off to me.

It was black, and it was shiny, and it looked like it was going to hurt. A lot. The thought of the pain it was going to bring, suddenly brought my thoughts back to the only other person in the room

My eyes flickered towards Jeonghan, yet he wasn't looking at me, once again. He hadn't looked at me once since this whole ordeal began, not even when he was tying me up.

But it was alright. If this situation brought anything to me, it was the heavy realisation of where I stood with Jeonghan.

Far, far, away, on the other side of the wall called enmity. Our enmity. Our families' enmity.

It only took you long enough.

My attention was brought back to the man strutting back to me, coming behind me to cause tears in my flesh and tears in my eyes.